There was an error processing your request. Please try again later...

Hi All,

I have a problem everytime I the program that I work with. I would like someone to help me with it. I feel that the solution is simple but I couldn't figure it out
What error do you see in your error logs?

J.Ja
Hi Please check same error from my side.

https://chanderiya.outsystemscloud.com/customHandlers/internalerror.aspx

yes i checked error log and and set escape content Yes to No, but error is still...

Hi Hamad and Hemant,

I just oppened your eSpaces to confirm what it was. I think this happens in both cases because of not ticking (allowing) the "Anonymous" role on the webscreens.

You can do two things, either allow anonymous roles to access those pages (maybe just allowing them to enter your homepage and then request login) or keep it like it is but handle that error (user not allowed) by editing your theme. Select the theme you're using in Service Studio and look for "Error Handling Flow" in its properties to choose Common. That way if an Anonymous user tries to access it will be redirected to a login screen.

If you want to see how this is done, check the Web Flow of Common and you see a Security Exception error handler that redirects to the webscreen NoPermission that in its Preparation has some logic to redirect to either InvalidPermissions or Login web screens.

Anyway, if not for this reason, you should have some error available in Service Center error log to help find what causes it.
Hi again,

I kept your eSpaces open while I was doing other things and before closing I took a look again and noticed what exactly is wrong. Although related with what I said before, you do handle errors correctly, but you are both mixing incompatible layouts on web blocks of your default entry pages.

Hamad, in your case, change the "Sign_Register", which is your default entry screen, to use "Layouts\Layout_London" (access the widget tree with Ctrl+W).

Hemant, in your case, change the "creativedesign", which is your default theme, to use as Layout the "Layout_Dublin (from DublinTheme)"

I don't know if you have other incompatible layouts in other screens, but this will solve your default home screens.
Hi All ,

I am also facing the same issue, whenever I try to open the aplication its giving  error  "There was an error processing your request. Please try again later..."  

kindly help.

I am using my personal environment,  rest other applications  are opening  only issue with the one application.

https://snehasawant22.outsystemscloud.com/customHandlers/internalerror.aspx?
Sneha -

You have to look at the error log for your error. That message is a generic message.

J.Ja