[IdP] iDP not redirecting to original URL after sign-in

[IdP] iDP not redirecting to original URL after sign-in

Forge Component
(12)
Published on 14 Jun (12 days ago) by Telmo Martins
12 votes
Published on 14 Jun (12 days ago) by Telmo Martins
Hello,
I’m trying to get the iDP Connector component working so we can do single sign-in for our Apps. We have a Microsoft Federated Server 3.0 in the Azure cloud which should be backward compatible with the Federated Server version 2.0 that this component expects. When I attempt to log into the APP_C test app, it does redirect me to the federated server login page, but then I am not redirected back to the original app. 
Is that normal behaviour of the example app?
How do I make it redirect back to the correct page?

<(G)> wrote:Any luck

I am facing the same issue and getting error after it gets SAML goes to idp/sso.aspx, redirects to Home.aspx and eventually goes to /customhandler/notfound.aspx. Upon looking at logs, i see following, however the XML validation seems fine.

Root element is missing.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
   at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
   at System.Xml.XmlDocument.LoadXml(String xml)
   at OutSystems.NssSAML_Utils.CssSAML_Utils.MssSAML_Response(String ssSAML_Response, String ssSAML_Cert, String ssSAML_Issuer, RLAttributeRecordList ssSAML_AttributeStatement, Boolean ssIsSAMLEncryptedAssertion, Byte[] ssSAML_Assertion_KeyStore, String ssSAML_Assertion_KeyStorePassword, Boolean ssDebug_ReturnAllAttributes, RCValidationRecord& ssValidation, RCDataRecord& ssData)
   at ssIdP.RssExtensionSAML_Utils.MssSAML_Response(HeContext heContext, String inParamSAML_Response, String inParamSAML_Cert, String inParamSAML_Issuer, RecordList inParamSAML_AttributeStatement, Boolean inParamIsSAMLEncryptedAssertion, Byte[] inParamSAML_Assertion_KeyStore, String inParamSAML_Assertion_KeyStorePassword, Boolean inParamDebug_ReturnAllAttributes, IRecord& outParamValidation, IRecord& outParamData)

Hello,
I’m trying to get the iDP Connector component working so we can do single sign-in for our Apps. We have a Microsoft Federated Server 3.0 in the Azure cloud which should be backward compatible with the Federated Server version 2.0 that this component expects. When I attempt to log into the APP_C test app, it does redirect me to the federated server login page, but then I am not redirected back to the original app.
Is that normal behaviour of the example app?
How do I make it redirect back to the correct page?