GetExceptionURL() with parameters

GetExceptionURL() with parameters

Hi there,
I have a page with parameters (blabla.aspx?param1=value1). I am calling GetExceptionURL() when I get a SecurityException to redirect the user back to the original url after login. But unless the error occurs in the preparation of a page, the GetExceptionURL() returns the URL without the query string parameters (and the user is redirected to blabla.aspx, with param1 empty). I believe this happens because the target of the Submit (or Ajax Submit) is the page, but does not have any parameters in itself. Anyway, is there a way to know the original parameters even in these cases?

Best Regards,
Pedro Vieira
Not sure,

But will you not stay in a loop?

page pops error -> error page -> click on link -> page pops eror -> error page -> ...

No, because this happens on a security exception, when the user is not logged in. Actually this is the normal behaviour of Outsystems on logging users: if the user is not logged in, while entering a webpage or somewhere in the middle of usage (like when clicking a button) it redirected to the login page and after login redirects again to the original page.

But if it happens while entering a page, the redirect keeps the original parameters, while if it happens on button click, the original parameters are lost.

Hi all, 

i have exactly this scenario, i want to redirect the user to the same page when a session timeout occurred or to a specific page while accessing using a direct link after being redirected to login screen.

Indeed as Pedro said, the querystring parameters are only lost when it happens on button click. Is there any workarround for this? Any other way to get GetExceptionURL() always with parameteres?