GetExceptionURL() with parameters

GetExceptionURL() with parameters

Hi there,
I have a page with parameters (blabla.aspx?param1=value1). I am calling GetExceptionURL() when I get a SecurityException to redirect the user back to the original url after login. But unless the error occurs in the preparation of a page, the GetExceptionURL() returns the URL without the query string parameters (and the user is redirected to blabla.aspx, with param1 empty). I believe this happens because the target of the Submit (or Ajax Submit) is the page, but does not have any parameters in itself. Anyway, is there a way to know the original parameters even in these cases?

Best Regards,
Pedro Vieira
Not sure,

But will you not stay in a loop?

page pops error -> error page -> click on link -> page pops eror -> error page -> ...

No, because this happens on a security exception, when the user is not logged in. Actually this is the normal behaviour of Outsystems on logging users: if the user is not logged in, while entering a webpage or somewhere in the middle of usage (like when clicking a button) it redirected to the login page and after login redirects again to the original page.

But if it happens while entering a page, the redirect keeps the original parameters, while if it happens on button click, the original parameters are lost.