The Database is almost full after Amsterdam upgrade 

The Database is almost full after Amsterdam upgrade 

Hi,

After the upgrade to Amsterdam version, on the personal environment the Database is almost full
I get the message: "The Database is almost full" and I have no old espaces to delete...

How can I resolve this?

Thanks,
Hugo

Hi Hugo,

Database usage comprises System data and Application data.
Old eSpaces are a part of the Database usage but there are other things consuming your available space.

Check this post on how to control your Database usage:
http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14671/how-to-database-usage-control-in-personal-environments/

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for your message.
I currently have 101% of systems data usage and 1% of Application data.
This happened after the upgrade to Amsterdam.
I followed the steps provided in the 'How To' but with no luck, I'm not able to delete any system data since there's none to delete using the DBCleaner.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Hugo
Hugo,

You have deleted all Old eSpace versions? Are you sure? That means you were well above 100% usage of System Data before... Then you have too many eSpaces, for what the Personal Environment is supposed to have. You could clean old versions of LifeTime and System Components but that won't do much either.
Hi Tiago,

Yes I'm sure, I get the message:"There are no eSpace versions to be deleted."
That's the problem. Before the upgrade the systems was ok, since I have the habit of deleteing old eSpaces versions. I don't have a lot of eSpaces. I know I publish a lot but we should have a better way to delete old stuff safely.

Thanks,
Hugo
Hi Hugo,

Send an email to success@outsystems.com , they should be able to help you understand where the space is being used at.
The space monitorization feature is new, so it is normal that you weren't getting warnings before.

Regards,
João Rosado