Were you able to get this fixed?
We were never able to identify the problem. We haven't seen the error since either.
Rebecca Hall wrote:
Thanks for replying back. We traced it back to a particular application and refresh all the references. Also, republished everything on target environment. So fix was essentially
1. Create a solution on target environment with all apps.
2. Publish running version solution on target.
3. Note down all the errors.
4. Fix non-deployment related errors on target.
5. Fix deployment related errors on source environment by refreshing references on source environment.
6. Deploy from source to target.
We did fix some circular references so maybe references couldn't be refreshed. We couldn't publish all of the applications on our environment because we have so manu of them.
To publish all, trick is to create a solution and instead of selecting individual apps type * in seachbox. Then click associate. It will add all the applications.
Yeah, we've done it in the past but our environment has grown too large.