[Google Charts] error when installing

[Google Charts] error when installing

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 2014-02-11 by André Vieira
9 votes
Published on 2014-02-11 by André Vieira
I am running server v 9.0.0.23 and when installing it gets up to step 6 ok then has the following error:
.NET Compilation.<br/><br/>GChartConnector.cs(130,21): error CS1501: No overload for method 'WritePropertyName' takes 2 arguments <br/>GChartConnector.cs(138,21): error CS1501: No overload for method 'WritePropertyName' takes 2 arguments.

then at the end it says "7 modules were successfully published. 1 module was not published: 'GChartConnector'.".  Any ideas?
update to this (still not working) but I went into studio, opened gchartconnector. It said it was created in an older version and updated it and then when I tried to publish it I get the following error:

GChartConnector.cs(130,21): error CS1501: No overload for method 'WritePropertyName' takes 2 arguments
GChartConnector.cs(138,21): error CS1501: No overload for method 'WritePropertyName' takes 2 arguments
ok, so opened the c# code and there were two json calls that had callname(item,false).  I just took out the ,false and it "seems" to be working now.  I haven't tried it from my own application but can open the sample page from the application with no issues.