problem Calcul Total

problem Calcul Total

Hi 

Please i have a problem with calculate the Total of my Total Price that i have in my table Record so i have calculate the Total but it not saved in the data base i dont know where is my Prob i try to much to resolve it but i didn't ....so please i need a quik help

Hi Ilham,

From what I see on the screenshot I'm confused about a couple things:
  • Why are you making database changes in the Refresh action? Ususally those are only used to refresh the screen with updated information
  • Where are you trying to save the total? From the screenshot it looks like you are trying to add a dummy line to the database with just the total. Is that what you need, or you just want to show it on the end of your table on screen?

Regards,
João Rosado
João Rosado wrote:
Hi Ilham,

From what I see on the screenshot I'm confused about a couple things:
  • Why are you making database changes in the Refresh action? Ususally those are only used to refresh the screen with updated information
  • Where are you trying to save the total? From the screenshot it looks like you are trying to add a dummy line to the database with just the total. Is that what you need, or you just want to show it on the end of your table on screen?

Regards,
João Rosado
 I want to save it in Table EntretienItem_VC as you'll see at this attachement so