[Twproject Gantt] How would I use this in the Field Services App

[Twproject Gantt] How would I use this in the Field Services App

Forge Component
(0)
Published on 2015-01-07 by Carlos Correia
0 votes
Published on 2015-01-07 by Carlos Correia
Hi,

As the planner I want to see all the tasks that needs to be scheduled on the Gantt.
I'm a bit stuck to see how I can paas the week or months data to the Gantt and get feedback back to update the records that was changed.

Any suggestion of examples of such a use?

Cheers
Andre
Hi Andre,

I apologize for answering you so late.
You can import data for Gantt through a txt file in json format like the example below:
{"tasks":[{"id":1,"name":"New Task","progress":0,"description":"","level":0,"status":"STATUS_ACTIVE","depends":"","canWrite":true,"start":1420761600000,"duration":10,"end":1421971199999,"startIsMilestone":true,"endIsMilestone":true,"collapsed":false,"assigs":[],"Code":"2","hasChild":true},{"id":2,"name":"","progress":0,"description":"","level":1,"status":"STATUS_ACTIVE","depends":"","canWrite":true,"start":1420761600000,"duration":1,"end":1420847999999,"startIsMilestone":false,"endIsMilestone":false,"collapsed":false,"assigs":[],"Code":"","hasChild":false},{"id":3,"name":"","progress":0,"description":"","level":1,"status":"STATUS_ACTIVE","depends":"2","canWrite":true,"start":1421020800000,"duration":5,"end":1421452799999,"startIsMilestone":false,"endIsMilestone":false,"collapsed":false,"assigs":[],"Code":"","hasChild":false},{"id":5,"name":"Task 5","progress":0,"description":"","level":1,"status":"STATUS_ACTIVE","depends":"","canWrite":true,"start":1420761600000,"duration":1,"end":1420847999999,"startIsMilestone":false,"endIsMilestone":false,"collapsed":false,"assigs":[],"Code":"","hasChild":false}],"selectedRow":0,"deletedTaskIds":[],"canWrite":true,"canWriteOnParent":true,"splitterPosition":60,"zoom":"m"}

After that you can add, edit remove tasks from Gantt and export the data for a txt file in Json format.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers

Good Morning,

I need help please, 

I can not create a task inside the TwProjectGantt, because the button "save" don't work.

Anybody can help me?

Cheers

Hi Diogo, 

What is the behaviour? Can you share the Outsystems code? 

Cheers, 

Pedro

Good Morning Pedro,

As I said earlier, I want to create tasks from the Gantt chart and I can not do it, the save button does not work.
In the attachment I show the Gantt weblock printscreens and the Save button actions. And in my module I show the printscreen of Action that causes me to be able to show the gant in my application.

I use the TwProjectGantt widget as a reference.

My module:

TwProjectGantt widget:

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Cheers

Diogo.