SIlkUI Disable Overlay and re-sizing problems in firefox

SIlkUI Disable Overlay and re-sizing problems in firefox

I am having some issues with the SilkUI framework. I created a template that implamented the silk UI framework and created a quick test appliction using my newly created template. The attached screen shot is what I am seeing in firefox when I resize the window. How do I disable all of the overlays? I tried the options in the bottom right corner but nothing changes when I use the slider to disable the dotted line overlay. Also, I noticed that the page doesn't actually change the menu when I resize the window to be equavlent to a mobile device.
Solution
Hello Tony,

Thanks for your feedback.

When you switch off the Responsive Overlay you are also switching off the device emulation, and that is why the menu didn´t adjust. Silk UI uses a Server Side responsive approach (RESS) and the option to resize the screen to emulate devices are only available in Development environments and only if you have that option turned on.

Regarding the overlay not switching off, we were not able to replicate the issue. Can you please let us know the Silk UI Version you have installed on your environment ?

To find out, just go to http://<YourServer>/SilkUIFramework
Solution