CKEditor - Content doesn't appear on load (Edit Mode)

CKEditor - Content doesn't appear on load (Edit Mode)

(Transferring my post from the discussion thread to the main forum)

I have a concern regarding the CKEditor. My use case is as follows:

User views the post and edit it using CKEditor. Currently, the HTML content is already in the textarea but doesn't show up in the CKEditor. 

Based on this post...

Pedro Gonçalves wrote:
Hi again Alexandre,

I remember that happening when my field was set as mandatory. 
You probably need to use the CKEDITOR.instances.editor.updateElement() function. It forces CKEditor's dialog to transfer its contents to the text input.

Check out the details here: http://docs.cksource.com/ckeditor_api/symbols/CKEDITOR.editor.html#updateElement

Also, see the attached sample. Hope it helps.

Cheers!
I tried to follow this, but I can't due to the error that CKEDITOR is not defined. I've attached the OML for your reference. I need to make the contents of the textarea visible in the CKEditor. The content is directly from an advanced query. Any help would be appreciated. 

This screenshot might help you too...

Thanks, 

Julius
I am having same issue. Need to show saved data on CKEditor for editing purpose.

Any Idea?

Thanks 
Tekla

Hi Ju-Chan,

There are several advance queries in your preparation. Which advance query's result you want to assign to CK Editor?

Suraj
Suraj Borade wrote:
Hi Ju-Chan,

There are several advance queries in your preparation. Which advance query's result you want to assign to CK Editor?

Suraj
@Tekla: Unfortunately, I've used another JS library to cater my Rich Text Editor, so I might not be able to help with regards to this, since I'm also waiting for an answer too. 

@Suraj: With regards to your question, The GetPostByUrlMask is what I need to display in the said module.