More Charts Scattered Graph Lines

More Charts Scattered Graph Lines

Hi,
I will use the More Charts Scattered Graph to presents  a industrial quality items graph. I would like to know if is possible plot two adicional lines to this graph, representing the good quality area of the item that is being represented. The attached file shows this.

Thanks 
Hi Roberto,

Since you already looked at the hicharts web site since your example seems to come from there, if it's not on there the answer surely would be "it's not possible".
Googled some more, and you may want something like this: http://www.highcharts.com/demo/combo-regression. I have too little experience with the platform charts to be able to guide you how to manage that, unfortunately.
Thanks Kilian,

I saw the link and may be I can use the combination graphs showed in the page. But I have the same problem as you, little experience with the charts. By the way, I will use the More Charts Graph Forge (developed by Andre Vieira) that allows to do this more easy. But if my need requires modify the scripts and programming aspects, it is hard to me.

Thank you very much,

Roberto
Hi Roberto,

You should be able to achieve that by adding the following to the JSON parameter of the web block:

yAxis : {
plotLines : [{
value : 0.6738,
      color : 'green',
      dashStyle : 'shortdash',
      width : 2,
      label : {
      text : 'Last quarter minimum'
      }
  }, {
      value : 0.7419,
      color : 'red',
          text : 'Last quarter maximum'
      }
  }]
}

Check the highcharts API documentation for reference on these attributes.
Cheers
Thanks André,

It works very well. Let me do another question. Is possible include a 3rd data in point tip? See attached file. The customer would like to know to each pair of date and value, the lot number.

Thanks again,

Roberto
Hi Roberto,

The DataPoint structure has a field for the tooltip so you can pretty much add whatever you want there. Check the HighCharts API documentation, I believe that field supports some HTML.
Thanks André! Can you send me a link to this documentation? I saw the site and only get the examples links.

Best Regards,

Roberto
Come on Roberto, you can do better! highcharts.com, top menu, next to "Demo" is "Docs" ;)
Sorry André! An other question: can the axis values (0.67 and 0.74 in your example)  be put in variables that I set before show the graph?

Thank you very much
Roberto, that's an ordinary text you are setting right? So what about:

"yAxis : {
plotLines : [{
value : " + DecimalToText(myVar) + ",
      color : 'green',
      text : 'Last quarter minimum'
      }
  }" etc.?
Hi Kilian,

Thank you very much. It works very well. I appreciate you by teach me to manipulate the JSON scrit using the build functions. Very good, problem solved.

André,

Thank you too, your guided of the tooltip attribute works very weel. I formed a string with several data that I need shows and the result was very good.
Roberto,

You're welcome :). It reminds me that the platform needs a proper string formatting function, so to make it less akward (e.g. akin to C# so you can do ".... value : {0}, color: green, ...", myVar or the like).