1.2 Start From a UI Template

1.2 Start From a UI Template

That's impossible to watch without voice over or not having the transcript alongside the video (perhaps highlighting as they perform the action?
Hi Jessica,

I don't understand your query :(
Are you stuck on something? Did you notice you have the transcripts below the video?

Hi 

when i  worked  publish  show 3 messages between compiling and deploying 
what is mean this messages and how to Deal with them because i would  move to next lesson without error.

i add image  to clear 3 messages

Hi rula,

looking at the messages it seems that an upgrade of your personal environment was not complete at the time you published or that an older version of the System Components was published after the upgrade. Please reach out to success@outsystems.com and ask them to validate your upgrade
Hi Guys,

i´m very new on this and already delighted. I´m looking for the tutorial videos and thought this 1.2 lesson was one of them but strangely, i get no video. Am i doing something wrong or it´s an Internet problem (my problem)??
Hi Emerson,

Videos are hosted on YouTube. This one is here (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjTqGo8uVRw) can you access it?
Saudações André,

pelo nome, falamos o mesmo idioma. Falo de Moçambique (Maputo) e bem recentemente (sexta-feira passada) recebemos o S. Menezes e Melo da Outsystems e Outro Indivíduo que foge-me o nome (da Ambisig) e só pela apresentação fiquei curiosamente abrilhantado.
As políticas de acesso a Internet aqui na Empresa onde trabalho são muito rígidas e agradecia se pudesse me dar o canal da Outsystems no Youtube, para eu pedir aos meus colegas IT (System Admins) para que me abram uma excepção para o referido canal.
PS: Estou usando o trial de 30 dias e espero poder explorá-lo exaustivamente.
Olá Emerson!

O canal da OutSystems no YouTube é (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB9wCEaf_7iKRCXTDbxRxlA).
Nesse canal encontra playlists com os videos deste treino online.

Cumprimentos
Hola amigos, no disponen de una versión de LEARN en español?
Hola Julio,

Nosotros no hemos planeado desarollar una versión española de LEARN.
Pero puede usar la traducción automática de YouTube.

Hello André,

Where can I find the excel file you import on this video? Do you have any page where extra contents can be downloaded?

Many thanks,
Hi Andre,

There's a blue button under the video to "Download Resources" needed.

Cheers
André Vieira wrote:
Hi Andre,

There's a blue button under the video to "Download Resources" needed.

Cheers

Hi André,
 I was faced with the same problem as Andre Goncalves, but on the "Development Fundamentals", Lesson 1.1.
 Seems like sometimes the "Download Resources" shows up, and sometimes it doesn't. There could be some JS logic messing with the CSS.
 Specifically, I can see on Line 260 a display:none.

<div  class="shadow-wide" style="display:none">
Any ideas why the toggle isn't working?

Thanks!
Cheers
Hi Leonardo,

I don't think it is related. Do you see the button in this lesson and on Lesson 1.1 of Development Fundamentals?
André Vieira wrote:
Hi Leonardo,

I don't think it is related. Do you see the button in this lesson and on Lesson 1.1 of Development Fundamentals?
Hi André, thank you for your prompt response!

At the time I wrote my first reply (this afternoon), I could see the button. But until noon, I could not.
I believe the issue is CSS related (the site's responsive design), because if you try to resize the browser window slowly, you'll notice that different breakpoints will show and hide the download button. I'm on Firefox 42.0 and IE10.

Can you replicate this as well on your side?

Kind regards,
Leonardo
Hi Leonardo,

You are right! Apparently when resizing the window the button disappears. I'll follow up on this. Thanks for the feedback!
Hi Kevin,

The video is playing on my side... Our videos are hosted in YouTube. Can you double check that you can't play the video on this page? If that fails, please try opening the video directly on YouTube.

Cheers
Thanks Andre, youtube block in our organization, after enabled its working fine. Thanks
André Vieira wrote:
Hi Kevin,

The video is playing on my side... Our videos are hosted in YouTube. Can you double check that you can't play the video on this page? If that fails, please try opening the video directly on YouTube.

Cheers

Excel line , or digits can be up to any place ?

Will there restrictions on the database field .

English I'm sorry the poor .
Hi tanaka yasuhiro,

Not sure that I follow your question. Do you mean if there's any limit to the number of rows that the excel file can have? What is the number of rows you are trying to upload?
hi, I am new to OUTSYSTEM,
today just I try as per video, But i can't place any textbox, button anthink else on Home page!!
All the tools are disabled. whats wrong for me??? where i made mistake???..Please look at the attached screen shot..
Hi Kader,

From your screenshot it looks like you are previewing the screen, and that's the reason why editing is disabled. There's an icon on the top toolbar right before the devices with a world and a magnifying glass. Just click on it to disable the preview mode and you should be on your way.

Cheers
Yes you are correct Mr.Andre Vieira,

Thganks for the support, And now I am resume to sailing.........

André Vieira wrote:
Hi Kader,

From your screenshot it looks like you are previewing the screen, and that's the reason why editing is disabled. There's an icon on the top toolbar right before the devices with a world and a magnifying glass. Just click on it to disable the preview mode and you should be on your way.

Cheers

Hi Andrè,

Cannot choose or find a template ?

Please help

Hi Willem,

In the video this is done at minute 1:06. When you create an app you create also the module for the app and this is where you select the template. Do you mean to say that you don't see the London and the London Smartphone templates? Are you using the personal environment to create this app?

Cheers