Troubleshooting slow deployments

Troubleshooting slow deployments

Hi folks,

In my recent project my team has noticed frequent long deployments through Service Studio, these taking about 1m30sec to 2min in peak hours. We've been trying to use Personal Area to avoid these delays, but there's a strong feeling that something could be improved in the Development server.

For example, we noticed frequent SLOWEXTENSION in the General Logs - System module - such as the below image shows:

We also noticed frequent warnings signaled in the Deployment service under Service Center Environment Health dashboard:

We decided to take some readings from the server:
- TaskManager showed high memory consumption during long periods (about 90%); SysOps team also noticed high memory swap values; this was fixed with 2GB extra RAM; but still, the slow deployments continue...
- CPU consumption is not constantly high (at most 50-60% even during eSpace publish activity);
- Performance Counters were colected, but except for some high values (4-10) of Processor Queue Length (our Development server is dual-core), which should be okay according to normal readings all others did not point any obvious clue;
- Anti-virus exclusions are implemented according to OutSystems and Microsoft's recommendations
- Publication through Service Center seems to reduce the overall time to 1min, which might suggest some internal network bottleneck, but using this method Developers will lose Merge functionality.

What else can be done to further investigate the main cause of this problem?

I am gonna watch this thread, since we are struggling with the same.

Hi,

The "Setting Espace Virtual Directory" should be pretty fast, since it is only changing 2 or 3 entries in the IIS.
There is no network or filesystem heavy tasks there at all.

@Joost you are having exactly the same issue? or just a "slow deployment"?

@Pedro

1- did you turn the Deploy Service logs on and see any exceptions there? (NOTE: there are alot of stacks in that log file, but they are NOT errors.... It's normal to have many stacks in DEBUG/INFO entries on that log)
Exceptions should be something like this: "SetEspaceVirtualDirectory : Exception creating espace VDir"

The deploy service logs in debug mode are very verbose and so it will show what IIS changes are taking time.

2- What is the size of the C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config ?
IIS operations time are in general proportional to that file size.
Not sure what size should be for a big factory ...but looking at the size of mine I would say that it should not have more that 500kb for each 100 modules (or a bit more if it's a development server with many PTA's published)

3- If nothing helps, turn the antivirus off completly and/or uninstall it if necessary and restart the machine. It can be reinstalled after throubleshooting,
The information in that post is not enough. (example: I know Karspersky on the latest versions with the default settings will intercept IIS Metabase access and the platform won't work at all, nothing in that post talks about it)

4- Make sure the VM doesn't have issues accessing the filesystem.
Pick a large file, like 100MB and copy paste it a multiple times in a folder. If your machine freezes or CPU locks at 100% just because of that, it's a storage issue.

5- Make sure the memory configurations of the VM is not "ballooning" (meaning the VM is configured for more memory than the physical memory it can consume in the virtualization)

Regards,
João Rosado
@João we are having issues with our CPU on the server.
Lately the problem is the Compiler-service which takes the whole CPU and thus killing the performance.
I understand it can have a peak, but it happened yesterday and the whole night and this morning (until a guy comes in which resets the server) the CPU is at 100%. This is not normal.
It's so bad, we cannot access service-center anymore etc.

I think we have 1-2 tickets currently open, because we have no clue what is causing it.
(and our developers, including me, are not very happy about it)

@João, many thanks for the suggestions; since yesterday we have noticed fair improvements due to sysops / infrastructure team noticing that the IIS processes (namely w3wp.exe and iisadmin.exe [plus, they also included inetinfo.exe]) mentioned in the anti-virus topic hadn't been covered in its exclusion rules - since then we've been watching eSpace publishes from Service Studio running down to about ~1min, at least 30secs less than when I posted this topic. But following up on your suggestions, here are my further findings:

1- did you turn the Deploy Service logs on and see any exceptions there?
I followed instructions at http://www.outsystems.com/goto/ostrace and setup traces for both Deployment Controller and Deployment Service (with great expectations due to the above symptoms described for this service). However, no errors were found, simply some bigger delays on a few operations which I hope can suggest further findings (full logs in attach). While inspecting both logs I setup the full compile and deployment sequence of main operations as follows (DC stands for Deployment Controller; DS stands for Deployment Service):

DC) 2015-07-02 09:59:58.4744 [2748] [Debug] ConcurrencyManager:NotifyStart Component= "TestDeployment1" User="pedro.goncalves" OperationType="Compile" Partial="False"
DC) 2015-07-02 09:59:58.4744 [9900] [Info] Compiling Espace TestDeployment1
DC) 2015-07-02 10:00:08.0529 [9936] [Info] Compiler - Deploying Espace: Trying To Reserve Espace (Espace: TestDeployment1)
DS) 2015-07-02 10:00:08.2404 [9840] [Info] Starting deploy of eSpace TestDeployment1, fromCompilerService:True
DC) 2015-07-02 10:00:09.9593 [6496] [Info] Async IO Thread - PublishEspace: Renaming Zip file (C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\share\TestDeployment1.zip)
DS) 2015-07-02 10:00:09.9905 [9840] [Debug] Deploy local copy: (espace:TestDeployment1)(partial:False)
DC) 2015-07-02 10:00:xx.xxxx [XXXX] [Info] Activation - Activation (Getting license property '...')
DS) 2015-07-02 10:00:15.0064 [9840] [TimerEnd] Timer 'Deploying eSpace TestDeployment1' ended (duration:6765,9191ms -> 6 seconds and 765 miliseconds)
DC) 2015-07-02 10:00:15.0064 [9936] [TimerEnd] Timer 'BroadcastDeploy (espace:TestDeployment1)' ended (duration:6781,5276ms -> 6 seconds and 781 miliseconds)
DS) 2015-07-02 10:00:16.0689 [9840] [Info] Changing Vdir to C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Platform Server\running\TestDeployment1
DS) 2015-07-02 10:00:40.7261 [9840] [TimerEnd] Timer 'IApplicationServer.DeployEspace' ended (duration:24641,6282ms -> 24 seconds and 641 miliseconds)
DC) 2015-07-02 10:00:41.3199 [2748] [TimerEnd] Timer 'DeployEspaceChangeVdir@DFP (espace:TestDeployment1)' ended (duration:25360,4019ms -> 25 seconds and 360 miliseconds)
DS) 2015-07-02 10:00:41.2730 [9840] [Info] Espace TestDeployment1 deployed with success
DS) 2015-07-02 10:01:02.0395 [2572] [TimerEnd] Timer 'PageLoad _FirstLoadImprovementsScreen.aspx (eSpace: TestDeployment1 - PageInvoker.Invoke)' ended (duration:20922,7296ms -> 20 seconds and 922 miliseconds)

So, what the above logs told me was that it took ~6secs for license validation, ~25secs for the actual deploy in IIS, and ~20secs to perform the first page load of the app. This makes up a total of 51secs, a few more seconds added for network latency and uploading of the actual .oml on the server gives us a total of ~1min for the complete 1-Click-Publish operation from Service Studio's user perspective.

2- What is the size of the C:\Windows\System32\inetsrv\config\applicationHost.config ?
Currently at 303KB. We have 167 modules (not all in use and certainly not loaded into memory by IIS). So the 500Kb threshould is okay here, I guess.

3- If nothing helps, turn the antivirus off completly and/or uninstall it if necessary and restart the machine.
Following the previous logs in Service Center Environment Health pointing out long delays in Delete Folder and Deployment actions (more than 500secs, on some cases), yesterday we asked sysops / infrastructure team to review anti-virus exclusion rules including the platform processes. This is what seems to have taken effect given the already mentioned (~30secs) improvements above.

4- Make sure the VM doesn't have issues accessing the filesystem.
I didn't notice any occurrence of peak processing during long periods, following your suggestion, João. After reaching near 100% CPU even keeping doing more copy & paste actions the processing lowered a bit, as the snapshot below shows.

5- Make sure the memory configurations of the VM is not "ballooning" (meaning the VM is configured for more memory than the physical memory it can consume in the virtualization)
Still need to ask infrastructure team about this, but apparently it no longer seems like a memory issue, at all.

Cheers!
The only remaining symptoms of bad performance are still the Unused Folders Removal thread logs being mentioned both in Windows Event Viewer and Service Center Deployment service detail (example): 

Front-end Server XXXXX OutSystems Deployment Service Status: Warning: Unused Folders Removal is in status Deleting obsolete folder for 438 seconds which exceeds the 10 seconds warning threshold.

I still can't make much sense of this since no I/O bottleneck was found and Deploy Service logs (sent in the previous post) show no signs of problems - except for that long delay to delete a folder in the server.

I am also facing problem at deploying step of the publish. Almost deploying taking more than 10 minutes
I am using javastack
I am seeing below SLOWSQL in general logs while deploying step is going on....

omlprocessor.DeployEspaceChangeVdir took 17273 ms

Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 625 ms
Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 291 ms
Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 245 ms
omlprocessor.DeployEspaceChangeVdir took 11674 ms

OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1355 ms
Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 613 ms
Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 304 ms
Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 261 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1312 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1378 ms
Query Espace.Espace_UpdateCache_OldProducersRefs.GetOldProducers.List took 211 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1333 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1328 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1236 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1306 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1256 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1312 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1252 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1327 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1246 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1319 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1248 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1307 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1268 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1328 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1459 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1362 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1365 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1332 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1317 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1291 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1345 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1276 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1413 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1278 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1342 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1297 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1340 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1285 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1355 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1323 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1357 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1286 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1653 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2009 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1494 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2743 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1360 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1625 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1910 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 1862 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2041 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1381 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1550 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1551 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2079 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2656 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1372 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1772 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2169 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2013 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1550 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1580 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1650 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1545 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2247 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1910 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1387 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1359 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1858 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2055 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2084 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1365 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1311 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1358 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1294 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1532 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1496 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2080 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2354 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1381 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1645 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1297 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1446 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2236 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2508 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2816 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1388 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1353 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1287 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1331 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1303 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1378 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1291 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1521 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2324 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1629 ms
Query Monitoring.General_Logs.Preparation.GetLogs_Mine.List took 2122 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1478 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1346 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1352 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1356 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1353 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1343 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1342 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1357 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1363 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1419 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1415 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1344 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1349 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1349 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1370 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1370 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1340 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1341 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1412 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1413 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1278 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1314 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1240 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1310 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1257 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1323 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1252 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1255 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1346 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1231 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1332 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1393 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1364 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1334 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1281 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1354 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1329 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1232 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1326 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1228 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1333 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1251 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1313 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1266 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1320 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1241 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1321 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1237 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1316 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1233 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1393 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1287 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1375 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1371 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1361 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1359 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1358 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1347 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1412 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1368 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1369 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1338 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1345 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1343 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1348 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1354 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1362 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1375 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1380 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1352 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1318 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1318 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1317 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1351 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1350 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1322 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1324 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1304 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1310 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1320 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1280 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1315 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1272 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1298 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1262 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1266 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1336 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1243 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1255 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1330 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1270 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1256 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1322 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1257 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1680 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1373 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1367 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1292 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1300 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1391 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1326 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1408 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1410 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1360 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1367 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1364 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1348 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1356 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1341 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1347 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1338 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1395 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1390 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1366 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1389 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1385 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1337 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1339 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1426 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1429 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1293 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1286 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1443 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1253 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1309 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1249 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1294 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1477 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1325 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1403 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1301 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1327 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1275 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1307 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1271 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1262 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1276 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1268 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1361 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1283 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1392 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1331 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1380 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1298 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1418 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1330 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1433 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1402 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1401 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1461 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1461 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1446 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1448 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1366 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1417 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1423 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1394 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1395 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1350 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1270 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1337 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1456 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1391 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1411 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1411 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1277 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1261 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1305 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1277 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1311 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1247 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1305 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1260 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1309 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1267 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1253 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1295 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1321 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1280 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1324 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1239 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1304 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1243 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1303 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1325 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1586 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1569 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.servercommon.database.DBCommon.getExtensionsEntitiesDatabaseConfiguration took 2268 ms
omlprocessor.DALGetHighlightingHashesForEntities took 2279 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2214 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1392 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1368 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1369 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1363 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1334 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1335 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1336 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1335 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1374 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1376 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1301 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1344 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1284 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1319 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1351 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1314 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1300 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1288 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1296 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1279 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1339 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1283 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1275 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1274 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1302 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1269 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1295 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1281 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1288 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1279 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1482 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1384 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1316 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1306 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1313 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1396 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1282 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1292 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1414 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1390 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1384 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1329 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1249 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1265 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1265 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1250 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1308 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1282 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1302 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1293 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1274 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1263 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1258 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1296 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1261 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1389 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1269 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1260 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1299 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1308 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1267 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1491 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1383 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1299 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1271 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1373 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1444 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1618 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1383 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1528 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1386 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1396 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1372 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1371 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1379 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1238 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1263 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1259 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1248 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1385 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1394 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1400 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1406 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1422 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1290 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1240 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1247 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1241 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 1397 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 311 ms
OS: outsystems.hubedition.deploymentcontroller.database.iiiIiiiiiIIIiI.$zad took 2845 ms
omlprocessor.DeployEspaceUpdateDB took 502941 ms

Hello Thirupathi,

In your case it seems like the database is being slow to update. Could you have a general database slowness ? Can you check with your DBAs how long ALTER TABLE operations are taking? How many database changes does the module you're publishing contain related to the previous version?

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
Ok thanks Recardo for responding, i will check with our DBA and get back to you. Any recommonded settings available for database?