[How To Execute Stored Procedures] Can't to install

Forge Component
(3)
Published on 2015-06-22 by Guilherme Pereira
3 votes
Published on 2015-06-22 by Guilherme Pereira
Hi,

I tried to install, but it get stuck during instalation.
I use 9.0.1.9

Best regards
HI Albertas,

There seems to be a bug in ServiceStudio when one of the elements use a database connection. Try to download the application and publish it in ServiceCenter and see if it asks you to use the configuration (that you need to do first).

Thanks,
Guilherme
Hi Guilherme,

No changes. In service center I find only osp or oml files can be loaded. So for oap I found only one option service studio menu "open file". No question during instalation I got. In our environment database configuration option is swithed on and I have one conection configurated to external database.
Looking to my issue By any case
Instalation this solution is not my goal. I have to find out could I use Stored procedure as source for list. I tried to connect using  instruction on https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14867/how-to-stored-procedures/
and I get message "Could not find stored procedure "
So I am have no idea how to resolve, because instruction very detailed and if I follow it should work

Best regards,
Albertas

Albertas Repecka wrote:

Hi Guilherme,

No changes. In service center I find only osp or oml files can be loaded. So for oap I found only one option service studio menu "open file". No question during instalation I got. In our environment database configuration option is swithed on and I have one conection configurated to external database.
Instalation this solution is not my goal. I have to find out could I use Stored procedure as source for list. I tried to connect using  instruction on http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14867/how-to-stored-procedures/
So I am have no idea how to resolve, because instruction very detailed and if I follow it should work

Best regards,
Albertas

Hi Albertas, 

Any luck.? I followed the same instructions and not able to get it to work. Getting the same error of "could not find stored procedure".

Anil Kumar Bingumalla wrote:

Albertas Repecka wrote:

Hi Guilherme,

Instalation this solution is not my goal. I have to find out could I use Stored procedure as source for list. I tried to connect using  instruction on http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14867/how-to-stored-procedures/

Best regards,
Albertas

Hi Albertas, 

Any luck.? I followed the same instructions and not able to get it to work. Getting the same error of "could not find stored procedure".

Hi Anil, 

Can you share a print screen of your Avanced Query content?

Hi Leandro,

Please see below:

Hi Leandro,

Please see attached.

Hi Anil,

Did you mapped the BranchHolds_HoldsHeader table using the Integration Studio?

The user that you're using in the Service Center - Database configuration have permissions in this Stored Procedure?

Are you executing the Application or only Testing the Advanced Query?

Hi Leandro,

Please find answers to your questions.

BranchHolds_HoldsHeader is an entity created using integration studio. The name of the table in SQL is BranchHolds.HoldsHeader.

Yes the User in service center - database configuration has rights to execute stored procedure. I tested by logging into SQL management studio using that user and executed the stored proc in management studio.

This user has 'dbowner' rights on the db.

I am testing the Advanced Query.. i get the error while executing application also.

Thanks

Anil

Hi Anil,

Two others tests,

This SELECT works in an Advanced Query (SELECT {BranchHolds_HoldsHeader}.* FROM {BranchHolds_HoldsHeader}  ?

Did you try without the Select for test? 

Here works fine 

Hi Leandro,

I will try executing SQL Query and see if it works. It might work because when i right click this entity and click 'view data' it gives data.

But i will try executing the select statement only and see if it works.

Thanks

Anil

Hi Leandro,

I just tried executing only this statement in advanced query and it works and gets data back.

SELECT {BranchHolds_HoldsHeader}.* FROM {BranchHolds_HoldsHeader}   

Also i tried without the 'select' while executing stored proc.. it does not work. Same error of stored proc not found.

Thanks

Anil

Hi Anil,

Try use the orignal table name HoldsHeader in 

/* %LogicalDatabase%=GetLogicalDatabase({HoldsHeader}) */

Hi Leandro,

I have tried this earlier. Tried again now and It gives the same error of stored procedure not found.

Thanks

Anil

Hi Anil,

And about only exec [dbo].[usp_DashboardSearch] or exec [usp_DashboardSearch]?

ANd without [ ] like my sample?

Best regards,

Leandro.

Hi Leandro,

Tried all above possibilities and it gives the same error 'stored proc not found'.

Thanks

Anil

It may be the case to contact support :(

Hi Leandro,
I tried to execute a simple stored proc of another db and it works.
I believe it is something to do with the output entity/structures.
If i use a structure it fails and shows the error 'stored proc not found' but works with the external entity added in the 'output entities/structures'.
Did you ever see this kind of issue.

Thanks
Anil 

Hi Anil,

Good to know you found the problem. I've never seen anything about it and the message with the problem itself doesn't make sense.

I reinforce that it may be interesting to call support, even to notify them.

Best Regards,

Leandro.