[Timepicker] Time picker not working

[Timepicker] Time picker not working

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 10 Oct by César Santos
8 votes
Published on 10 Oct by César Santos
Hi Cesar,
I  have downloaded this application for integrationh with my application. But when I downloaded, it seems like not working. actully its now showing me picker icon beside text box. when inspect page on browser I found that, its thowing javascrit errors saying http://poutdevapp01.lhc.local/TimePicker/timepicker/timepicker_bootstrap.min.js
file not found. Please do needful

Hello,

I fixed this component and uploaded as a new forge component since I can not update this one...
https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1945/bootstrap-timepicker/

I wish you had joined the team and fixed this one, now we have two competing, nearly identical timepicker components, one is broken and one is fixed, and now it's confusing for the community...

What can we do to get these merged?

J.Ja

I tried to join the team. it seemed like the person was inactive for some time.
Is there a way we can merge both components/team together?

Justin James wrote:

I wish you had joined the team and fixed this one, now we have two competing, nearly identical timepicker components, one is broken and one is fixed, and now it's confusing for the community...

What can we do to get these merged?

J.Ja

Hi Justin,
Good idea. For me, please feel free, if Niels or you want to join to the team and merge the component,

Niels Favreau wrote:

I tried to join the team. it seemed like the person was inactive for some time.
Is there a way we can merge both components/team together?

Did not I receive that request. :( But don't worry. Let's merge it. Any idea to do that Justin?

Unfortunately, there is no merge that I can apply to components like I have for Ideas. :(

Best way to do it:

1. Pick which of these components to be the one used going forwards.

2. Apply any changes that occurred after the fork from the one that will go away to the one that will stay.

3. Have all of the members from the copy that will go away join the team for the component that will remain (so they get community credit).

4. Delete/deactivate the one to be deleted.

J.Ja