Espace_UpdateCache Error

Espace_UpdateCache Error

We are currently working on upgrading our environment to 9.0.1.15 and now when I try publishing select Espaces, I'm getting this error

Error in advanced query GetConsumers in Espace_UpdateCache in Espace in ServiceCenter (SELECT DISTINCT {Espace}.*  from  {Espace_Reference}  inner join  {Espace_Version} on {Espace_Version}.[Id]={Espace_Reference}.[Consumer_Version_Id]   inner join  {Espace} on {Espace}.[Id]={Espace_Version}.[eSpace_Id]   where producer_ss_key=@key   and {Espace}.[Is_Active] = 1): Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

How do I fix this so we can publish?
Given this is 13 days old now, did you find a fix for the problem?
Outsystems has opened a support case to replace service studio.  Apparently when you publish espaces it runs an InvalidateCache action.  We have a solution service center to replace the one they provide that disables this feature.   I think they have plans to allow you to disable it in the future.
Ah, right, we have that one as well. Our problem was slightly different, but caused cache invalidation on ECT, halting the entire system for a few minutes...
The error we're getting is also getting caused by ECT.