Changing the Theme of my application

Changing the Theme of my application

How much effort is it to change the theme of my application From London to Dublin or any of the new Silk themes.

Is there perhaps documentation that I can go and look at?

Hi Andre,

Where bussy on this moment with building a custom SilkUi based on the dublin theme. It will take some work because all the screens need to be changed to the new silk webblocks!

Good luck
I have already tried this. It took me some time to change all the screens, as freek mentioned, and do some minor corrections, so I gave up.

Now I'm thinking abou customizing the London CSS to "look like" Dublin: Side menu and main content with dynamic width. Someone here already tried?
Andre first start up with changing the slow segments of your themes like header footer and so on.

The best way to do that is replicating the CSS Classes and overwriting them in custom CSS space...

Changing the Theme to really fit in your needs is not quite straight forward ..... Even though you want to build and they say it follow the grid controls its quite a task and very messy to keep changing them.

What we did was to have some simple custom template and overlap everything of London theme so that we can get hold of the screen space... 
Hello Andre,

Sorry for the really late reply.
There is actually documentation about this migration on the Silk UI Website.

Best Regards,
Samuel Jesus