Need to start hangout chat when click on button

Need to start hangout chat when click on button

Hi All,

I have a list of users with name and email in one application. I want to start a hangout chat when a users clicks on particular username. For example, consider Abc is the name of user and abc@gmail.com is the email of same user, here when I clicked on that username,immediately need to start chat with abc@gmail.com.

share any ideas or suggestion to achive this...

Thanks in advance..........

Regards,
Venkatesh Gude

This?

JAL
Hello Kelian,

Please guide me how can I use the code in outsystems which was mentioned in above Link.

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
Hi Venkatesh,

In order to include the javascript described by Google on that page, use the AddJavaScriptTag action from the HttpRequestHandler extension.
HI Kilian,

As you mentioned above I am found difficulty in adding HTML tag of hangout button. Could you explain me how can I include html button code along with javascript code which was described by google?

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
Hi Venkatesh,

See attached eSpace to get you started. Basically a <div> in HTML corresponds to a Container widget in Service Studio. Any attributes like "class" and "data-render" can be listed as Extended Properties.
Thank you kilian...

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude
You're most welcome. If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to see if I can answer them.
Hello Kilian,

The espace is directly starting video call but I want to just IM chat. Can you suggest any change on the same?

Thanks,
Venkatesh Gude.
Hi Venkatesh,

It seems this is not possible.