Problem with outsystems platform

Problem with outsystems platform

I installed windows 10, now when i open outsystems i get this message...

Hi Alexandre,

What version of Service Studio are you using?
Hi Alexandre,

Do you get that message right after opening Service Studio? Or after opening a particular editor (e.g. editing a Web Screen)?

Regards,
Paulo Ferreira
I've just installed the latest version of Service Studio. Still the same error. Opening it.
Isto ajuda?

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView..ctor()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.OutSystemsPage.InitializeComponent()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.OutSystemsPage..ctor()
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.CustomWorkspace.ViewAdapter.ServiceStudio.View.ICustomWorkspaceView.CreateOutSystemsPageView()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.set_ActivePageType(CustomWorkspacePageType value)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorWindowPresenter..ctor(IAggregatorWindowView view)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#MZk2.#87n()
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.CreateAggregatorWindow(Pair`2 windowCoordinates)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#win(AutoLoginType autoLoginType)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#BVm.Execute(String[] commandLineArgs, #MVm startView)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#3Um(String[] commandLineArgs, #MVm startView)
Hi Alexandre,

Yes I think that helps. It would also help to know which version of Service Studio you have installed? Did you get this error on a clean install of Service Studio? If not have you tried re-installing Service Studio?
I had Service Studio installed when i updated Windows.
Now i uninstalled Service Studio and installed the latest version(DevelopmentEnvironment-9.0.1.21).
The problem still exists.
Hi Alexandre,

Can you try installing this and tell us if it helped: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
When it asks to choose a file use the "vcredist_x86.exe" one.

(it should be installed automatically by the Development Environment installer ...but just do it manually to confirm)

Regards,
João Rosado
Thank You João.

This solved my problem.
It's working.

Thank you for the help.

Regards,
Alexandre Reis.
Thanks for the info Alexandre.

Can you just answer me a couple questions (so we can understand what was the issue and fix it for everyone):
  • What version of Development Environment did you have before the upgrade.
  • What Windows version did you have before?
  • Did it just stop working after the Windows upgrade or did you also upgraded the Development Environment?

Thanks,
João Rosado
I had Windows 8.1 64bits installed and DevelopmentEnvironment-9.0.1.9.
Then i installed Windows 10 64bits and stopped working with that error.
I uninstalled the DevelopmentEnvironment-9.0.1.9 and installed DevelopmentEnvironment-9.0.1.21.
Still didn't worked.
Then you told me to install vcredist_x86.exe and started working.

Hope this helps.

Hi 

My OS is Windows 10 Home 64 bits . I have tried to install Development 9.1.301.0 
but to no avail. 

System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: The invocation of the constructor on type 'ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WebView' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'CefSharp.dll' or one of its dependencies. The specified module could not be found.
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.CustomWorkspace.ViewAdapter.ServiceStudio.View.ICustomWorkspaceView.CreateOutSystemsPageView()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.CustomWorkspacePresenter.set_ActivePageType(CustomWorkspacePageType value)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.AggregatorWindowPresenter..ctor(IAggregatorWindowView view)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#Gpb3.#s3n()
   at ServiceStudio.WPFExtensions.WpfExtensions.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Application app, Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.ViewImplementation.WPFViewImplementationProvider.ExecuteInUIThread[ReturnType](Func`1 action)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.CreateAggregatorWindow(Pair`2 windowCoordinates)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#Gdn(AutoLoginType autoLoginType)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#5Pm.Execute(String[] commandLineArgs, #EQm startView)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#TPm(String[] commandLineArgs, #EQm startView)

I have tried to install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 x64 bits and it does not solve the problem. I tried to install the x_86 version of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4  but it seems it is not available in the aforementioned weblink: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
When it asks to choose a file use the "vcredist_x86.exe" one. --- this file does not exist anymore. 

it keeps to appear exactly the same error as showed in the above captions. 
How can I solve this? Thanks!

Jorge Almeida wrote:

Update: I have installed the Microsoft Visual 2015 and it did not solve the problem. 
Hi 

My OS is Windows 10 Home 64 bits . I have tried to install Development 9.1.301.0 
but to no avail. 

at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#Gpb3.#s3n()
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.RuntimeImplementation.#Gdn(AutoLoginType autoLoginType)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#5Pm.Execute(String[] commandLineArgs, #EQm startView)
   at ServiceStudio.Presenter.Commands.CommandLineProcessor.#TPm(String[] commandLineArgs, #EQm startView)

I have tried to install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 x64 bits and it does not solve the problem. I tried to install the x_86 version of Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4  but it seems it is not available in the aforementioned weblink: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679
When it asks to choose a file use the "vcredist_x86.exe" one. --- this file does not exist anymore. 

it keeps to appear exactly the same error as showed in the above captions. 
How can I solve this? Thanks!

Hi Jorge,

I just tried the link and it worked fine for me: http://screencast.com/t/SzWeGpsBlzmO
I can upload the file somewhere if necessary ..but would prefer if everyone could still get it directly from the microsoft site.

Regards,
João Rosado