[CKEditor] Latest CKEditor version for OutSystems Platform 8

[CKEditor] Latest CKEditor version for OutSystems Platform 8

Forge Component
(11)
Published on 12 Oct by OutSystems Labs
11 votes
Published on 12 Oct by OutSystems Labs
Hello,

I had the need to create a new CKEditor version for Platform 8 based on the latest published CKEditor version.

The issue we were facing in Platform 8 was a problem when using internet explorer to upload images or add links.

Can you let me know what the changes you made were? I am planning to make an update that also fixes the issues with the Java platform and I would like to add your fixes as well.

J.Ja
Hi Justin,

Based on version 8 I created a clean CKEditor oml without the resources and checked the differences. Based on that oml and using the files of the CKEditor for Platform 9 (extracted to folder c:\CKEditor) I've mcreated a bat file to add all the resources to this oml file (folder Resources with the configurations needed - deploy target directory) - file is attached. After that I've checked the differences on the interfaces and made the changes (few changes -  1minute). 

After that I've deployed this version, and got it working. 

I think if you go to the CKeditor official page and download it, you can also do the same logic to import the files to the resources.