Drop Down Menu- 2 arrows!

Drop Down Menu- 2 arrows!

Hello, I am working on Outsystems 8. I've tried implementing a drop down menu, but the drop down arrow, for each menu item appears twice, usually to the left of each menu item and on the menu item. Ideally I just want the arrow on the menu item only. Does anyone know how to potentially sort this?

Kind regards,

Edward.
Hi,

it depends how you implemented it.
what's the raw html?
do you add the arrow by class or...

I went on the Menu Tab, clicked the Rich Widget, turned drop down menu on, and dragged the pages across. I see DropDown Arrow is twice in the CSS, but I never manually added it, and deleting it didn't work. I think it went on automatically? Where would I find the Raw HTML? (I am new to this).
I have the same problem.
It looks like within the Dropdown webblock every container gets a Span with the arrow.

How can you deleted those span elements?

Today is 2017 yet I still find this issue...How did you resolve it?

This is weird. I didn't resolve it on this application, we just made a business decision not to have drop down menus. We are on Outsystems 9 and still have the same issue on that application, yet when I've built other ones, it has been OK. What version are you on Eric? I might try and investigate today.

I'm using version 10.

So when you built another app using the same template theme. It is ok? Or maybe you were using different themes?

I'm using Dublin themes

Hi,

Our theme here isn't Dublin. Ours is based on London.

However, I just had a nosey at something that used the same base theme and I discovered this.

I put it on the old application and low and behold it worked! :o Try it, I hope it works for you two. You can drag an Icon if you want your own DropDown Arrow.

.Menu_DropDownArrow {

display: none;

}

Edward S wrote:

Hi,

Our theme here isn't Dublin. Ours is based on London.

However, I just had a nosey at something that used the same base theme and I discovered this.

I put it on the old application and low and behold it worked! :o Try it, I hope it works for you two. You can drag an Icon if you want your own DropDown Arrow.

.Menu_DropDownArrow {

display: none;

}

Sorry my mistake it was my custom css that make 2 arrow appears. Please forget and close this. Thanks,

Anyway thanks also for your suggestion