Combobox

Hi

Please as you will see at this attachment in the begining i want to hide all of those record excep the first combobox then what i have to do exactly is when i choose from the list of this combo i want automaticly to display the rest of this FormRecord so have you take a look at this attach please. looking that im trying to go to the property of this combo and made a change on on change  destination but it didnt work .

best cheers
Hi Fati - Creating conditional visibility is relatively easy, a simple IF on the the "visible" property will work.  But from your post, I'm not sure that is what you're looking for.  It sounds like you're using a combo box to choose the record itself, not simply dispay fields based on the combo selection...is that right?  If you're trying to change the form information based on the combo selection you will need to add a query in the combo onchange to pull the record details and populate the form, then refresh the container.  
Hi

I think my question wasn't clear so what i need exactely is to know how can  associated between my combobox and the other inputs so :
in the first i have a liste "Reparation"
                                      "Entretien"
                                       "Pause"  
                                        etc
when i choose for eg "Reparation" from  a list combo i want to display the inputs convenable so how can make that please and thanks
You can set the OnChange propriety of comboBox destination to an action and grab the selected value, and work from there... Hiding or showing elements
Doug_inVA wrote:
Hi Fati - Creating conditional visibility is relatively easy, a simple IF on the the "visible" property will work.  But from your post, I'm not sure that is what you're looking for.  It sounds like you're using a combo box to choose the record itself, not simply dispay fields based on the combo selection...is that right?  If you're trying to change the form information based on the combo selection you will need to add a query in the combo onchange to pull the record details and populate the form, then refresh the container.  
 Hello Doug
first of all thank you for your quik reply
second, is what i need is  to display empty inputs fields based on a choise from a list combobox because i need to save a records depend my choise for eg if combobox list ="Reparation" diplay the empty inputs reliable on this choise.hope you understand my real issus 

best cheers

António Rodrigues wrote:
You can set the OnChange propriety of comboBox destination to an action and grab the selected value, and work from there... Hiding or showing elements
 Im trying but i cant ,can you explain more please

Hi Fati,

That example shows, that only if post category is "Tech"; Title, Content, Author fileds will be shown.

Hope it helps to figure it out on your scenario.
António Rodrigues wrote:
Hi Fati,

That example shows, that only if post category is "Tech"; Title, Content, Author fileds will be shown.

Hope it helps to figure it out on your scenario.
 Hi Antonio

im trying to do that but data type of my list combo is 'text',and your type data is boolean then, what i need exactly is to show all of those inputs based on value selected from the first combo "Type Activities"
so when i want to creat new activity i want just to show on my screen in the first just Combobox "Type Activity" after i set my value selected for eg 'Reparation' so then display me the rest of the inputs depend of this value 

hope you understand my issus please and thanks for your help

Hi Fati,

could you provide an oml (doesn't need to be the one you are developing but a sample with the same situation). It will be easier for us to understand and to explain to you what you need to do.

Regards,
António Pereira