Popup Editor inside table records cell: Notify is not called on closing the popup win

Popup Editor inside table records cell: Notify is not called on closing the popup win

I have a main window with Table Records to show all the records.
There are links in each row to start a popup to edit the current record.
The Popup_Editor widget is inside table records cell.
The problem is that Notify is not called on closing the popup window, so the changes are not refreshd in the TableRecords.

Note: 
The Save action inside the popup window does contain "Popup_Editor_Notify" and "Popup_Editor_Close" actions (see more details in attachment). 

A similar Add record link with a Popup_Editor is in the header of the window and that works well: the records inside the Table Records are refreshd when the popup window is closed. 

When saving the new record in the popup window I see the dubugger going inside the "Notify" action in the main window. 
But it doesn't go there when the popup window is called from the Table Records link. 

Thank you ! 

Solution
I can't comment on your specific case, but I've built dozens of screens containing TableRecords with embedded pop-up editors, and the refresh always works without a problem. So what you are trying to do is perfectly possible. See attached eSpace for an example.
Solution
Hi - were you able to figure out the problem?  I am experiencing the same thing.  the OnNotify action fires fine when the modal popup is called from a button (to create a new record), but not when it is called from a cell in a table records.

Thanks!
Robert,

Can you share a minimal eSpace that demonstrates the problem? Does the eSpace I provided work for you?
Hi Kilian - Thanks for the reply.  I created two, basic apps to reproduce the problem and both worked fine.  I went back to my bigger application, deleted everything I had done to create the modal popup, and restarted.  Now it's working as expected.  I must have had a mistake in there somewhere.  

Thanks again!