Compilation errors after Silk UI upgrade. Weird errors after refreshing references!?

Compilation errors after Silk UI upgrade. Weird errors after refreshing references!?

Hello 

My name is Samuel, and although I have the OutSystems Associate Developer certification, after almost a year, this is actually my first project using the platform.

I have my project separated in two e-spaces. One of them contain two modules, "logic", and "data". Logic communicates with the data extension and is used to program all the logic, including CRUD operations, etc. The other module is the "view" one, which has the graphic part of the application. The logic module is referenced in this view, so I can use all the operations programmed on that module. This worked very well until we decided to install "Simple Pages" into our environment. In order to install Simple Pages, it ask us to upgrade Silk UI. We did it, and the project stop working. First, the two modules presented several exclamation marks, asking us to refresh Silk UI references and the template references (template in use is Template_Tokyo) We did it, and now our "view" doesn't compile. I can clear the error if I remove "logic" module from the references. If logic module is referenced (and I need it referenced), and I try to compile (publish) my view, it returns these ugly and weird errors:

Internal Error

Error #1: Compilation Error.
referencesProxy\eSpace_Logic_proxy.cs(26,9): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RCRecord' does not exist in the namespace 'ssLogic' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
referencesProxy\eSpace_Logic_proxy.cs(26,53): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'RCRecord' does not exist in the namespace 'ssLogic' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

State: Build References Proxy

Error #2: Internal Error

Compilation Error.
error CS0006: Metadata file '.\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll' could not be found

State: Second stage compilation

Error #3: Internal Error

Could not find file 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'.
Details : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'.
File name: 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllBytes(String path, Boolean checkHost)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Pool.PoolFileManager.#pTb(FileInfo file, Byte[]& contents)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Pool.PoolFileManager.CreatePoolFile(DirectoryInfo baseDirectory, FileInfo file, Byte[]& contents)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Pool.PoolFileManager.#GTb.PlaceInPool(Action`1 onNewPoolFile)
   at #7we.#fxe.#cxe(HEMessageArrayList response, String espaceTemporaryPath, String eSpaceName, String espaceKey, Boolean debugMode, String testAreaName, Boolean linkWithProxy, Boolean partial, Boolean fromSS)
   at #pwe.#Kmb.#0ye(Byte[] oml, Boolean debugMode, String eSpaceName, Int32 eSpaceVersionId, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceNewTables, Boolean eSpaceAlreadyLocked, String uniqueId, Boolean fromSS)

Exception Details:
[1] Internal Error: Could not find file 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'.
Details : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'.
File name: 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Pool.PoolFileManager.#pTb(FileInfo file, Byte[]& contents)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Pool.PoolFileManager.CreatePoolFile(DirectoryInfo baseDirectory, FileInfo file, Byte[]& contents)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.ServerCommon.Pool.PoolFileManager.#GTb.PlaceInPool(Action`1 onNewPoolFile)
   at #7we.#fxe.#cxe(HEMessageArrayList response, String espaceTemporaryPath, String eSpaceName, String espaceKey, Boolean debugMode, String testAreaName, Boolean linkWithProxy, Boolean partial, Boolean fromSS)
   at #pwe.#Kmb.#0ye(Byte[] oml, Boolean debugMode, String eSpaceName, Int32 eSpaceVersionId, String userName, Boolean partial, Boolean forceNewTables, Boolean eSpaceAlreadyLocked, String uniqueId, Boolean fromSS)
at #pwe.#Kmb.#Cye(Object operation)
   at #pwe.#Lwe.#g9.#cHe(Object s)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
   at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
[2] System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'D:\outsystems\platform server\share\MediaSuite\full\bin\MediaSuiteReferencesProxy.dll'.

What is the problem? Well, we need to start working on this project asap because or deadline for our first, OutSystem mobile applications is in less than 3 weeks!! This have the group stuck!! Help!

Thank you!
Hi Samuel

Critical issues need to be submitted to Support and not on the forums to get a speedy resolution of your problem.

Also I could not find any submit feedback from you on the system, did you use Submit Feedback on it?

If you didn't, please do. It's really important to always submit errors (but it does not replace the Contact Support)

Regards,
João Rosado
Thanks for the reply João Rosado

I already tried to submit a ticket through support, as we own the Enterprise right to do so, but I don't have permission to access 
www.outsystems.com/supportportal nor I can see my owned tickets. While my boss work with that, I thought that writing to the community could help.

Also, when I try to submit feedback through the application, I receive the error that you can see in the image attached to this message.