[Network FileSystem] File Doesn't Upload

[Network FileSystem] File Doesn't Upload

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2009-03-17 by Matthias Preuter
4 votes
Published on 2009-03-17 by Matthias Preuter
I download the Version 1.1.0

It doesn't let me upload, but I can read files / list directory?

Can anyone help?

I believe this is the error:

Win32Error: 5 System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\...\...\....\....\abcd.txt' is denied. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) at OutSystems.NssNetworkFileSystem.CssNetworkFileSystem.MssFile_WriteBinary(Byte[] ssContent, String ssPath, String ssDomain, String ssUsername, String ssPassword, String& ssError_message)
The error indicaties that the user you are using to write the file doesn't have writing rights to the path you want to write to. If you are using the impersonation, you should give that user more rights. If not, give the OS user more rights.
Exactly what i want to say Mark... :D