From input get class ReadOnly but enable = true

From input get class ReadOnly but enable = true

Hi all,

Like the title explains.
I created an Form with input fields in a module with Liverpool as theme.
All of the fields are edible but still they all get the following CSS class from: Form.css
.Form input.ReadOnly, .Form textarea.ReadOnly, .Form select.ReadOnly {
    background: #fafafa none repeat scroll 0 0;
    color: #333;
    font-size: 16px;
}

Why does it get this class?
I solved the problem by overwriting the unneeded class elements but this is not good coding off course.

Thanks all!

Hi Martijin,

Check the properties of the Form. It has a enabled property that overrides the children inputs.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João,

The form also has Enable = True.
In the application the inputs are also editable, just discovered that when I click in one of the input the Read-only class disappears.

Regards,
Martijn
Yeah, I noticed that last week when I was doing some styling. A bit odd to call something "ReadOnly" when it's not read only...
What is the resolution to fix this? We are having this exact same problem on quite a few different datetime text input fields, and it makes it impossible to edit the input, or even close the datetime silk widget.

input[readonly="readonly"],
input[disabled="disabled"],
select[disabled="disabled"] {
    background-image: none;
    color: #999;
    cursor: text;
}

And from the HTML:
<input name="LiverpoolTheme_wt8$block$wtMainContent$wt5$wtDateTimeStartInput" type="text" value="04-01-2015 00:00:00" maxlength="50" id="LiverpoolTheme_wt8_block_wtMainContent_wt5_wtDateTimeStartInput" tabindex="14" class="ThemeGrid_Width5" onkeydown="return OsEnterKey('LiverpoolTheme_wt8_block_wtMainContent_wt5_wt18', arguments[0] || window.event)" style="margin-left: 10px; background: none;" readonly="readonly" placeholder="MM-DD-YYYY HH:mm:SS">

For some reason readonly="readonly" which is activating the CSS, but the text box in Service Studio is set to Enabled.

Is this still happening in the latest instalment of the platform?
No matter what I change in the CSS, that "readonly="readonly"" is ALWAYS set, breaking the input.....