5.1 Change the Default Theme

5.1 Change the Default Theme

Nothing is happeing when i try to move to the next slide
Hi Leon,

Tested right now without issues... Can you please try again? (I used the arrows next to the slide numbers)
If it still doesn't work can you please test watching the slides directly on slideshare.

Cheers
Hi

The training videos in the section "5. Before You Continue..." are not working.

I cannot access to the weblink given below because of the security restrictions.

Could you please help me with this issue?

Thanks

Hi, 
I can't access the weblink. 

Can you help me?

Thanks.
Hi Cynthia,

Everything seems to be working here, although when I click the weblink below my browser (chrome) blocks the popup and doesn't open the page.
Try clicking with the right button on the link and open in new tab.
Also, clicking on the LinkedIn icon on the bottom right corner of the slides also opens the slides in a new tab.

Regards,
Miguel
Hi Cynthia,

You have the presentation available in the Download Resources link above.
There are some bugs on this page.  The SlideShow will not work. I amgetting the following errors in javascript client side code.

1. combined_player_presentation.js?60b961ac7e:1 Uncaught SecurityError: Failed to read the 'localStorage' property from 'Window': Access is denied for this document.

2. combined_player_presentation.js?60b961ac7e:1 Uncaught TypeError: this._init is not a function

3.Font from origin 'http://public.slidesharecdn.com' has been blocked from loading by Cross-Origin Resource Sharing policy: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource. Origin 'http://www.slideshare.net' is therefore not allowed access.
Hi jacob,

Thanks for the feedback. Not sure what the problem is as I can see the slideshow without any javascript errors, except the font loading. I'll forward this to our team so that they can have a look at it.

Please notice that we do have the slides available for download in the Download Resources link above.

Cheers