Select Java stack for application

Select Java stack for application

I am using the Outsystems platform to develop a web application. But everytime I am deploying the application it is using .NET stack but instead I want to have java stack. How can I switch my default platform server to generate java code for my applications?
I'm pretty sure that has been asked before, and the answer is you can't. At least, not in the personal environments in the cloud.
But everywhere it is being said that outsystems generates JAVA or C# .NET code. Why then?
Because, as no doubt everywhere also says, that's when you install it commercially. The free version is .NET only.
Ok, then if I use 30 day trial version of Enterprise edition then will I be able to deploy my existing web applications in J2EE environment? 
I'm not sure. It seems likely, as you'd want a trial on your potential future platform.
Anybody here who knows the clear picture? My requirement is I want to create web application in Outsystem in J2EE stack. What should I do? I already installed service studio and integration studio and tried a demo app.
Suman, contact OutSystems directly. They can tell you what's possible.
Isn't it the official community where outsystems can see my post and reply?
No, this is the users community. OutSystem employees may read and reply, but it isn't guaranteed. If you have questions about trials ans such, you'd better contact them directly.
Hi Suman,

If you are looking for a free version of OutSystems Platform, then the Personal Edition is the way to go.
The trial version is designed to let you experiment during 30 days, that's all.

Best regards,

Joao

Hi Sunar,

Let me confirm also that, while the Personal Edition is on .NET only, other editions of OutSystems do give you a choice between Java and .NET.

OutSystems applications you develop with Service Studio have the same behavior whether they are compiled to and run on Java, or they are compiled to and run on .NET. 
The most common scenario where you need to worry about Java vs. NET is when you want to embed your own code using an extension, or use a Forge component that includes one extension in one of the stacks.

Joao