import .net library method which returns DataTable or List object

import .net library method which returns DataTable or List object

Hi All,

I have developed an .net library which has one method that returns a DataTable.When I tried to import this library using integration studio,it throws an error.I want to know or undertand how to convert .net return type:DataTable into equvialent outsystem type.

Thanks,
Prashanth 
HI Prashanth,
Instead of developing a .net libraray independently you should craete a extension using Integration studio and then you can define the selected structure mapped to your datatable (exact columns) to hold the output.

Pramod Jain wrote:
HI Prashanth,
Instead of developing a .net libraray independently you should craete a extension using Integration studio and then you can define the selected structure mapped to your datatable (exact columns) to hold the output.

Hi Pramod,
We can do like that, but I want to equivalent code  to convert .net return type:DataTable to outsystem understandable type.

I am getting below highlighted error when I tried to import the .net library

GetFrameworkPaths:
 Could not locate the .NET Framework SDK.  The task is looking for the path to the .NET Framework SDK at the location specified in the SDKInstallRootv2.0 value of the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework.  You may be able to solve the problem by doing one of the following:  1.) Install the .NET Framework SDK.  2.) Manually set the above registry key to the correct location.
SampleExtension.cs(112,25): error CS0029: Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Data.DataTable' to 'OutSystems.NssSampleExtension.RLPOPMessageRecordList'