im confused and need to understand licenses ...

im confused and need to understand licenses ...

HI All

its about 3 days knew outsystems and seems to be very powerfull, so im planing to use it for my personal needs if its not costing too much.
after i did some search regarding the licensing and price ... i found that the AgilePlatform community Edition is for free. so my question is : 1- can i create a database web application for one user login with commuity edition ? 2- can i work on it useing localhost ? as i want to publish it to my host on Godady

if these can not work what about the Basic edition ? can i do subscription for one month to see its fit my needs then extend it accordingly ? and is Basic Edition support localhost
another confusion is , there are many things like server platform, service studio , environment things like this ... so what i need to build my app is there is is one full package ?

many thanks
Hi Siyamand,

Welcome to the OutSystems community :). The community edition is not available for the latest platform versions (9.0 and 9.1), so I wouldn't advise to go that route. Just sign up for the personal environment. It will give you everything you need for discovering the platform.
Hi Siyamand,

Current pricing and licensing details are available here:
http://www.outsystems.com/pricing-and-licensing/

Hope it helps you!

Best regards.
Thanks for the reply 
i checked the link but I didn't get it.
could you please tell me what is the lowest price for
1 user
local host developing?
What plan i need for a single small app
regards
Hi Siyamand,

The link is working, so check whatever is blocking it. There is no "lowest price" - you really do need to contact OutSystems.
Thanks again 
the link is working but thereis no prices.
let me ask my question in other way:

i want to develop one webapp for one user on my local host machine after this able to upload it to my godaddy host
is this possible or not and how much it cost me?
I asked this question outsystems no answer yet
many thanks
Siyamand,

Again (and this is the last time I'll reply here, as you really should get it by now), only OutSystems can tell you something about pricing.

That said, if you're going to host it in the cloud anyway, OutSystems cloud hosting (Amazon) is included free in the license. So I'd opt for that.
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Thanks Kilian
does the personal one stay freefor ever?

Hi Siyamand,

Welcome to the OutSystems community :). The community edition is not available for the latest platform versions (9.0 and 9.1), so I wouldn't advise to go that route. Just sign up for the personal environment. It will give you everything you need for discovering the platform.

Siyamand,

Only Outsystems knows whether this is "for ever", but I think we can safely assume that yes, the personal environments will stay free.
Thanks alot for your clarification