OutSystems RADcam Episode 1 “I felt like a little kid in a room with a million legos!

OutSystems RADcam Episode 1 “I felt like a little kid in a room with a million legos!

OutSystems is happy to announce the premier episode of RADcam! It’s a great new entertaining, educational and enlightening new video series. Join Russ Fustino, Director of Developer Evangelism at OutSystems, as he interviews devs ranging from the heavyweights in the software developer industry to first time programmers. These developers share tips and tricks and some amazing development stories using OutSystems.  

In Episode 1, see Billy Blackwell, Chief Software Architect for Phoenix DAS as he shares his great experiences building apps with OutSystems. He made a post on our Facebook Page, which was amazing. During the presales process, Billy was learning some of the things you can do with OutSystems and “The light bulb went off in my head and I felt like a little kid in a room with a million legos! “. How cool is that?

Here is another great snippet from our conversation: “As long as I have been with Microsoft Technologies, back to the days of VB6, the idea was to help the non-technical minded developer and have a GUI with drag and drop and bang… you have an application. They have always tried to make software development easier. And as hard as they have tried with different iterations of SharePoint and InfoPath to try and have your office power users make in-house apps, they just never really hit the mark. And OutSystems has just knocked it out of the park and they make it very easy. You can take someone with a good business mindset, and has basic logic skills and they can just design a very nice business application.”

He also talks about how his app is revolutionizing the oil industry and his plans to publish his iOS and Android versions in App Store and Google Play using OutSystems Now.

So, sit back, relax, grab some popcorn and enjoy!

This interview was recorded at our NextStep conference, see Facebook photos here and content from the NextStep conference here.

Please like our new Developer Facebook Page Http://www.facebook.com/outsystemsdev and follow us on Twitter @OutSystemsDev