Start_Index

Good Day!

I have a Table Widget with a line count of 5, and now, in the list of the said table, the user can input Rate for each row, depending on his/her selection. It is possible that the first entry belongs to the next set of the line count (6-10 of 20, etc.). Now my concern is, during Preparation, may I humbly ask how can I point it to the first entry (line count it belongs) without affecting the use of List_Navigation_Getstartindex() of the Start_Index attribute of the table.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tupe
I have no clue what you are asking.

StartIndex is something about what you are showing.
so what do you mean by first entry?

Hi J.

Thanks for the reply. What i meant was for example, I have a Master and Detail  record set up, assuming the number of records for the detail is 10, and then I have a line count of 5 for the Table Widget.

On the 6th record for the detail, I inputted a Rate. And saved to apply the change.

Now, I try to edit the record to replace the rate inputted  again of the said detail record, what I want during Preparation is to immediately focus in the Table Widget the 6th record without affecting the use of the List_Navigation_Getstartindex() of the Start_Index attribute of the table.

Thank you.

Regards,

Christopher
Hello to all.

Kindly disregards. Issue solved.

Thanks.

Christopher