HOW TO RETREIVE BINARY DATA IN REST API POST METHOD

HOW TO RETREIVE BINARY DATA IN REST API POST METHOD

Hi all,

i have created 1 rest api in which i have created 1 post method having input parameter(binary data) in body.
Now when i called this api and pass the xml data as binary data in it, then when hit the api, m able to convert this binary data again into xml data or in simple text..but if i do the same in getmethod of rest api, it is working fine. Urgent help required..
Hi Manish,

I'm not quite sure I understand your problem. What is it exactly that doesn't work as you expect?
Hi Manish,

It also depends on how you are calling the API.
Can you give us a bit more detail on how you are doing it?
Also a good way to toubleshoot what is happening is increase the logging level of your API and check what exactly are the requests and responses being sent.

Regards,
João Rosado
Kilian Hekhuis wrote:
Hi Manish,

I'm not quite sure I understand your problem. What is it exactly that doesn't work as you expect?
 Hi Kilian,

Thanks for your quick response, actually m calling API from online test tool i.e why m getting irrelevant data during conversion of binary into xml. Now, its resolved thanks once again...

João Rosado wrote:
Hi Manish,

It also depends on how you are calling the API.
Can you give us a bit more detail on how you are doing it?
Also a good way to toubleshoot what is happening is increase the logging level of your API and check what exactly are the requests and responses being sent.

Regards,
João Rosado
Hi João Rosado,

You are right m calling my API from http://wst.mytechlabs.com/ and trying to convert the binary data into xml i.e why m not able to do it.. Thank you.