database is almost full - outsystemscloud

database is almost full - outsystemscloud

Even deleting old espaces (I left only 1 week) I am always receiving the following message "database is almost full". The application data is 0% and System data doesn´t decrease to less than 84%.  Someone can help me understand what is happening. My environment is mit.outsystemscloud.com.

Thanks
A recent post on this forum traced it back to system logging tables being filled, iirc.
i had similar issue and it was resolved by outsystems. i supected it might be from their own end , i also urged them to investigate the issue and also appreciate feedback from them so as to help other fellow community members who might suffer simlar issues.
Hello Luciano,

I took a liberty to check the status of your database, and found that most of the storage space is being used by espace and extension versions. 

Even by deleting the old espace versions, if there are solution versions that reference the modules (espaces and extensions) versions, then some will not be deleted.

Try deleting the solution versions your no longer need, and attempt to delete the old espace versions again.

Let me know if this helps.

Cheers

Miguel
Hi Miguel,
 I did that before initiate this discussion. Now I have little espaces and the problem remains.
Hello Luciano,

The delete old espace versions operation will only allow to delete versions older then 1 week. It seems that you've generated a lot of new versions in the past week, so over time, more versions will be available to be removed.

Depending on the rate of new versions being generated, I'm guessing that with 1 week, most of the storage volume will be released.

In addition, you have several applications with broken references, and some are being referenced by solution versions. If you don't use those applications, you can delete the applications and the solutions. This will allow the delete old espace versions to clean additional storage space.

Hope this information is helpful.

Thanks

Cheers
I have just deleted 02 solutions and deleted all old espaces with more than 01 week. Lets see what happens after the environment refresh the space available. 

Thanks for the tips Miguel