EditTable problem

EditTable problem

When I use a tablerowdelete action with a notify action at the end, the edittable doesn'r behave correct anymore.I have to click twice on the addnewrow line and after that is shows (wrong) prefilled information and sometimes a double row.

Without the notify everything's fine. Using a notify in the add action also shows the right behaviour.

Can someone help me out on this one?
Hi Kees,

Are you using the Editable Table Widget? Or any other custom editable table you built on your own?

I've tried to replicate your issue using the standard Editable Table Widget but since the Notify action can only be used in webblocks, I'm afraid I'm not following your exact problem. Can you be more specific by showing an image or an isolated example of your application module?

Thanks!
Hi Pedro,
We are using the Edittable Widget. In our case there was a webblock with overall info and in that webblock is another webblock that contains the EditTable widget. When something changes it produces a notify. That notify leads to a On Notify trigger in the first webblock and leads to a change of the overall info. This goes right after an ADD in the Edit Table widget (the info changes after an AJAX refresh), but the AJAX refresh doesn't work after a DELETE action. I managed to solve the error that occurred after the delete action by rearranging the webblocks and DIV's, but the AJAX refresh still soesn't work.
I hope you have enough info. If not, I will try to produce a sample OML with the error
King regards Kees
Solution
Hi Kees,

Thank you for the extra info. I was able to build an example from your description, but I still don't see any issue with it. Everything seems to be working just fine. Can you please try my working sample here? I've also attached the example in this post.

Do you have a similar webblock construction as in my sample?

Thank you,
Pedro
Solution
Pedro Gonçalves wrote:
Hi Kees,

Thank you for the extra info. I was able to build an example from your description, but I still don't see any issue with it. Everything seems to be working just fine. Can you please try my working sample here? I've also attached the example in this post.

Do you have a similar webblock construction as in my sample?

Thank you,
Pedro
 Hi Pedro,
In your example I can't reproduce the problem. I'll try to reproduce it in a subset of our environment. 
Kees