Dynamic list appeariance

Dynamic list appeariance

Hello to all,
 I have a very complicated situation here,hope you can help me.
 I m developing a web service for search in a database.What i want to do is to search more that one records of the same attribute.I did it with a structurre and it works good keeping the products i m searching for.Now i want to show them to the user.I want a dynamic appeariance.For every product that is appearing in the screen i want a list of records next to it with the records connecting to this product.I tried to do it with a web block and ajax refresh but it appears  the records for only the last word of search.Actually i want next to every search word to appear a list of records.So if i have 1 product i ll have 1 list of record next it.If i have 2 products i want 2 lists of record each one next to the related product. 

I have to mention that i use ajax refresh for  the record list of products which my products appearing and i use as a source a record list of my structure.

Also i tried a lot of combinations of ajax refresh for containers of the lists in the same container,or in deferent or in deferent containers refreshed in one container.I cant figure out what else to do.You can see in the picture what i have and what i need to do.

I apologize for painting the names but it's not for me the web service. 

Thank you in advance 
Hello Ioannis,

Could you give a clear example on what would be the input and the expected output. Otherwise I'm finding a bit hard to understand what is that you're looking for :S

Best regards,
Cristiano
Hello Ricardo,
The input is a name of product,one or more,and the output will be a record list with all the records of product.What i actually want is to appear a record list for each product in my screen.
Ioannis Karyakatzis wrote:
Hello Ricardo,
The input is a name of product,one or more,and the output will be a record list with all the records of product.What i actually want is to appear a record list for each product in my screen.
 Sorry for the wrong name Cristiano

Isn't this something you want: 

Example: http://leonardofernandes.outsystemscloud.com/searchhelp/Directory.aspx?(Not.Licensed.For.Production)=

Forge: http://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/494/search-and-autocomplete/

I'm not telling you to use it, but if thats the case. If thats so, all you need to make is a Webblock that will receive the search results, and shows the list you want for that type of search. And after the seach, or on the on change of the input, you refresh that webblock with the new parameter.

Best regards
Cristianno thanks for your time but it's not what i m looking for..I want to search more than one products at the same time and appear more than one appear record lists(same number as the products) at the same time.I m looking how can a 2nd or 3rd record list can appear next to my search as the photo i inserted in my first post.

Thank you in advance
Solution found

It was just needed to put my web block in a list of records and it was okay..

Thanks for your time