Screen action is getting called after refresh

Screen action is getting called after refresh

Hello People,

On button click action I have written code to generate XML. I have used "RecordListToXml" control from "XmlRecords" extension in action. First time my XML is getting generated properly. As I refresh my page after XML generation, it gives me this error. 

Service Center logs this error stack:

RecordList has no records.
Environment Information eSpaceVer: 840 (Id=16006, PubId=19693, CompiledWith=
RequestUrl: http://xyz/ProductMDM/ProductLineSearch_LandingPage.aspx (Method: POST)
AppDomain: /LM/W3SVC/1/ROOT/ProductMDM-51-131049174733917631
FilePath: D:\...\PS\running\ProductMDM.1031720525\ProductLineSearch_LandingPage.aspx
Locale: en-US
DateFormat: MM-dd-yyyy
PID: 2044 ('w3wp', Started='4/11/2016 11:38:54 PM', Priv=985Mb, Virt=18941Mb)
TID: 3
Thread Name: 
.NET: 4.0.30319.18444
RecordList has no records.
   at ssProductMDM.RssExtensionXmlRecords.MssRecordListToXml(HeContext heContext, Object inParamRecordList, RecordList inParamXmlConfig, IRecord inParamDefaultConfig, Boolean inParamAddRootNode, String& outParamXml)
   at ssProductMDM.Actions.ActionGenericFunctionforIDS(HeContext heContext, String inParamTextToBreak, String& outParamGeneratedXML)

Please advice.

Thanks and Regards,
Suraj Borade
Please provide the oml where you are experiencing it, it could be anything...

If you refresh the page, depending on the way you are doing it, it could be the local vars are reset in the preparation. But like J said, it could be anything.
Hi Suraj,

Did you try using the debugger and see where the call is coming from? You sould also be able to see what parameter is wrong on the second call.
Just place a breakpoint in the extension call.

João Rosado
Hi Everybody,

Thanks  a lot for the suggestions. I am debugging an application to find why this is happening only when I refresh after generating an XML file.

Suraj Borade