XML Records Parsing Issue

XML Records Parsing Issue

We are unable to use XMLRecords.RecordToXml to translate a record into XML. I have tried a variety of different Configuration variations to no avail. I have attached an example of the Record - it is generated from a web service and contains several record lists. The XML output from XMLRecords.RecordToXml  is always this:
<entifier/>

I have verified that the structure is populated with data. Any ideas?

We are using FASt 9.0.1.15, XMLRecords 1.5.5, Java 6. We cannot upgrade to a newer version of anything at this time.

Dan -

?I would be curious about the nested Structures in the Structure. What do they look like? Have you tried removing them (maybe one at a time?) to see if there is one of them triggering this behavior?

?J.Ja
Hi Dan,

What error message you are getting?

-- Suraj B
Hello Dan,

In this post I have outlined a structured process for generating structures for a given XML.

Can you try and follow it ? What difficulties are you hitting ?

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
Justin James wrote:
Dan -

?I would be curious about the nested Structures in the Structure. What do they look like? Have you tried removing them (maybe one at a time?) to see if there is one of them triggering this behavior?

?J.Ja
 I attached a screen shot of the structures. There are quite a few structures but it isnt nested very deep. I will try deleting one at a time to see if I can get it to a point where it works.

Suraj Borade wrote:
Hi Dan,

What error message you are getting?

-- Suraj B
 I am not getting any messages. The problem is that the XML output is this:
<entifier/>
Which is wrong.

Ricardo Silva wrote:
Hello Dan,

In this post I have outlined a structured process for generating structures for a given XML.

Can you try and follow it ? What difficulties are you hitting ?

Best regards,
Ricardo Silva
 Hello Ricardo,

I am trying to generate XML out of existing structures. The XML doesnt exist - that is what I need. I can't modify the structures because they are part of a web service that is already being consumed.

Hi Dan,

my first guess is your structures are probably using the new List type... try sticking to the old Record and Record List types.

More info on the new List type here http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/14342/from-record-lists-to-lists/

But like I've said, try using Record and Record List only in this case.
I found the problem, and it wasnt due to the entension. It was application related. Thanks for your replies!