[FullCalendar 2] Initial shown date

[FullCalendar 2] Initial shown date

Forge Component
(9)
Published on 23 Mar by Grazina
9 votes
Published on 23 Mar by Grazina
Hi,

I'm a begginer in outsystems and having an issue with the first shown date at this component

I set the defaultDate to currDate() and it marks in the calendar this date with a different colour, but when I load the component, it goes to a different date. When I set the defaultDate to nullDate(), it goes to the beggining of the calendar, I believe it's December/1899.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

P.S.:

GeneralDisplayJSON: "header: {
    left: 'prev',
    center: 'title',
    right: 'next'
},
theme: false,
firstDay: 0,
isRTL: false,
weekends: true,
fixedWeekCount: false,
weekNumbers:false,
contentHeight:400,
eventLimit:'False',
editable:false"

ViewsJSON: 
"defaultView:'month'"

AgenOptionsJSON: 
"allDaySlot:true"

TextTimeCustomizationJSON: 
"buttonText: { today: 'Hoje', month: 'Mês', week: 'Semana', day: 'Dia' }, monthNames:['Janeiro', 'Fevereiro', 'Março', 'Abril', 'Maio', 'Junho', 'Julho', 'Agosto', 'Setembro', 'Outubro', 'Novembro', 'Dezembro'], monthNamesShort:['Jan', 'Fev', 'Mar', 'Abr', 'Mai', 'Jun', 'Jul', 'Ago', 'Set', 'Out', 'Nov', 'Dez'], dayNames:['Domingo', 'Segunda', 'Terça', 'Quarta', 'Quinta', 'Sexta', 'Sábado'], dayNamesShort:['Dom', 'Seg', 'Ter', 'Qua', 'Qui', 'Sex', 'Sáb']"

SelectionJSON:
"selectable: true"
Easy part first: the value of Null Data is 1900-01-01 so it's normal it jumps to the beginning of times.

About the loading problem, you mean in the Calendar Configurable tab? It's an easy problem: the Ok action is empty. I simply added a Refresh action (I had to give a name to the configurable calendar to refresh it) and it worked. And it started in CurrDate.
Nuno Reis wrote:
Easy part first: the value of Null Data is 1900-01-01 so it's normal it jumps to the beginning of times.

About the loading problem, you mean in the Calendar Configurable tab? It's an easy problem: the Ok action is empty. I simply added a Refresh action (I had to give a name to the configurable calendar to refresh it) and it worked. And it started in CurrDate.
 My problem is in a webblock I dragged into my screen. I don't have an Ok button, since my actions are ajax refreshes from the select action. But I don't know how to make this refresh action. When I make my default date for a week ago (05/11/2016), the calendar starts at november.

I could just use the "today" action from the "today" button to trigger in the preparation, but I don't know how to do that also, any help in that either?

Thanks in advance, Nuno Reis! :D

Solution
I was able to fix it by changing de calendar javascript source code.

The date in js have month and day in different order than the outsystems apparently, maybe it's because of my location or whatsoever.

Anyhow, thanks!
Solution