Shared Outsystems Platform?

Shared Outsystems Platform?

Hey all!

Are there any organizations that are sharing (or are willing to share) their Outsystems Platform?  Currently the price offerings (smallest was in the ballpark of $20-30K/yr) are too cost prohibitive for the non-profit that I am working for, but we would be willing to look at sharing someone's platform and paying for a chunk of the licensing cost (like, say, $10-15K/yr).  We expect to be needing very few named users (less than 30) for our first year or two.  If anybody is open to discuss, please let me know.

Thanks,
Josh
So, you're trying to buy OS in PaaS? The problem isn't in the SU's (many clients have unlimited and can easily give some) but in the data.
Asking access to a shared development, you are either asking access to data that isn't yours, or giving your data to someone else. One of the two (or both) will have access to the other's information.

The only right way is if both buy OS to an external entity and only that company has full control. Probably there are companies doing something like that.

Isn't Personal Environment enough?
The only right way is if both buy OS to an external entity and only that company has full control. Probably there are companies doing something like that.

I agree.  I haven't found any such company as of yet.  If you know of any in the USA, I'd love to connect!

Isn't Personal Environment enough?

Personal Environment should be good enough for the first 3-6 months, but I anticipate needing more than 1Gb when we start growing, would like to get a custom domain name, and plan to assemble a team of 3-6 developers.  It is possible that by the time we start growing that funds may become available for us to purchase directly from Outsystems, but I'm trying to explore all the options.
Solution
Hi Joshua/Nuno,

Following a common practice in the software industry, OutSystems subscription agreements grant a license to use the software only to the subscribing company, and explicitly exclude the "right to sublicense".
Please don't encourage OutSystems customers to violate them.

Typically, OutSystems Platform will reduce your target developer headcount, giving you a clear ROI for your investment in the Platform.

Joao

Solution