Error deploying a new application

Error deploying a new application

When deploying a new application to my personal environment (in the Outsystems cloud) I receive the following error:

Error message from node SERVER (127.0.0.1): Deployment failed

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   at #Q1e.#d2e.#n2e.#g2e(String espaceName, String ptaOrTenantName)

CompModule : Broadcast Message

I have checked the forum and noticed the exact same issue has been reported before, but it seems the problem has to be fixed by Outsystems itself:

http://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/17810/error-in-the-deployment-of-a-new-application/

Can you please fix this for me? It is delaying my Outsystems Online Developer training.
Hi Karin,

So sorry about this. We're looking into as we speak. We'll keep you posted.

Cheers!
Mario
Any news on the status of this issue?

Regards, Karin
Solution
Hi Karin,

Just posting here to close the thread! Everything is solved now as per our email to you a couple of hours ago...

Cheers,
Mario
Solution
Works ok now indeed, thanks for the quick support!
Mario Araujo wrote:
Hi Karin,

Just posting here to close the thread! Everything is solved now as per our email to you a couple of hours ago...

Cheers,
Mario
 i have the same error, how to resolve it?

LEO YOU wrote:
Mario Araujo wrote:
Hi Karin,

Cheers,
Mario
 i have the same error, how to resolve it?

Hi Leo, you will have to contact Outsystems support, they need to solve it for you. Apparently it is a reoccuring error...

Hello,

I have the same error, can you help me please.

"When deploying a new application to my personal environment (in the Outsystems cloud) I receive the following error:

Deployment failed. Could not invoke ping. Exception: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
CompModule : Broadcast Message"

Thanks

CFrancisco

CFrancisco wrote:

Hello,

I have the same error, can you help me please.

"When deploying a new application to my personal environment (in the Outsystems cloud) I receive the following error:

CompModule : Broadcast Message"

Thanks

CFrancisco

email to outsystems success team, they will help you to fix