Not all Static entity members in DropDown 

Not all Static entity members in DropDown 

How to show not all members of static entitiy in drop down? For example all values except "Deleted" value since it should not be selected by a user.
You can add one more column to your static entity like IsShow or Active and run a getquery to get only active record and bind it to with dropdown.
Hello,

I aggre with Pramod Jain, if you want to get all records from any entity you just need change the attributes on the dropdown, like:

Source Entity /Structure: Entity to get data from;
Source Attribute: Attribute to appear on the dropdown.

If you need a subset of any entity, you can do a query at Preparation action and the assign that query to the attribute Source Record List and then the attribute to appear on Source Attribute.

Hope it helped.
Hi All,

I am little confused. If I understand correctly, Valerji's use case is not to show "Deleted" records from Static Entity?

As per my knowledge we cannot delete record from Static entity from the application. We will need delete action or IsDeleted flag to delete the record. If we are making drop down out of Static Entity, we will get all records from Static entity unless we set flags in Static Entity.

Correct?
Actually,

Jose answer helped me. Instead of Source Entity I use Source Record List with requst to DB to get all recods except "Deleted" one.

Thank you All.

Valerij Gerasimov wrote:
Actually,

Jose answer helped me. Instead of Source Entity I use Source Record List with requst to DB to get all recods except "Deleted" one.

Thank you All.
 Glad I could help ;)

So you are pulling records from normal entity having IsDeleted flag as 'False' and not from the Static entity.

My concern was that how you are deleting records from Static Entity :)
Solution
Suraj ,
You are getting confused here , he is not deleting any value , it is an record in static entity named "DELETED" like we have different status in our static entity.
For example he has following records in his entity
1 PENDING
2 APPROVED
3 REJECTED
4 DELETED
so he simply wants to show only 1,2,3 and not the 4 and that can be achieved as Jose suggested.

Regards
-PJ-

Solution
Thanks Pramod for your detailed explanation. Sometimes I overthink that every problem is complex one.

Regards,
Suraj Borade