[Human Readable Change History] Version Compatability

[Human Readable Change History] Version Compatability

Forge Component
(20)
Published on 28 Nov (14 days ago) by Johan den Ouden
20 votes
Published on 28 Nov (14 days ago) by Johan den Ouden
Anyone know if this works well with version 9 or 9.1 ?
Mark Jurkovich wrote:
 As far as I know it does, no reason it shouldn't. It doesn't use anything that has changed in those versions, as far as I remember.

J.Ja

Mark Jurkovich wrote:

Works well, I have tested.

Hello,

Are there any plans to update this for Platform 10? Seems like a very useful component to have and I see it is partially broken in platform 10 (does no longer detect changes in attributes that are links to other entities).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Adrian

It is an awesome component. I'm still on version 9 so I can't speak to any issues on version 10. We will be upgrading pretty soon though so I too would be interested in hearing if its going to be compatible.

Mark

Adrian wrote:

Hello,

Are there any plans to update this for Platform 10? Seems like a very useful component to have and I see it is partially broken in platform 10 (does no longer detect changes in attributes that are links to other entities).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Adrian

I wrote that the component is broken in P10 but It's not true, it was an issue solves by re-installing it from the Forge, sorry for the confusion. However it would be nice if the component would be cleaned up and updated to P10 (you now get tons of warnings).

Adrian