[Human-readable Change History] html in my text

[Human-readable Change History] html in my text

Forge Component
(17)
Published on 2015-06-18 by Justin James
17 votes
Published on 2015-06-18 by Justin James
Hi guys. In my testing of this function I used a feedback message to display the WhatChangedText. I get some extra html in it. Its for the bolding I think? I did use the encode html function in my feedback message. Anyone know why I get this. If I use it for real it wont be in a feedback message , it will get logged to a history table , so maybe it doesn't matter? Screenshot attached. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Mark Jurkovich wrote:
Hi guys. In my testing of this function I used a feedback message to display the WhatChangedText. I get some extra html in it. Its for the bolding I think? I did use the encode html function in my feedback message. Anyone know why I get this. If I use it for real it wont be in a feedback message , it will get logged to a history table , so maybe it doesn't matter? Screenshot attached. Thanks for any help you can provide.
 Okay nevermind. I didn't want to encode. I guess I wanted to escape content = No. It works fine if I dump the text in a table and then use an expression with escape content = No to display it. Not sure how you would make this work in feedback message but I didn't actually need to do that.

Mark Jurkovich wrote:
Hello Mark, if I understand correctly you tried to display the contents returned by compomente that contains html tags using FeedbackMessage action with EncodeHtml, please check which version of the platform are using, until version 9.0 the FeedbackMessage needed the EncodeHtml for these cases from the 9.1 EncodeHtml is already built and you should not use EncodeHtml in 9.1 to FeedbackMessage perhaps it solves. I have helped.