Detach Evaluation

Detach Evaluation

Hi,

I am looking to evaluate the detach functionality of Outsystems using the No-lockin tutorial.

Steps Followed:

1) Detached the code
2) Published the Code
3) Create an AWS instance with required configuration to host the Detached App on it
4) Took a backup of databases "outsystems" & "osSession" from on premises server and imported into sql on the aws server & checked the login permissions for all users such as  OSADMIN, OSSTATE...

5) Hosted the app on IIS
6) Made changes in the machine.config file by including <appSettings> tag and declaring the connection strings

But I get an error for OSSTATE login as:
'Cannot open database "ASPState" requested by the login. The login failed. Login failed for user 'OSSTATE'. '

Is there a database called ASPSTATE? If yes, where can I find this on on-premises server? 

Have run SQLPROFILER and this Seems to be a problem with connecting to the database ASPSTATE 
Have debug the code to see that the connections are closing as soon as they open

private IDbConnection GetConnection() {
            IDbConnection conn = null;
            try {
                conn = GetConnectionFromDriver();
                conn.Open();
                return conn;
            } catch {
                if (conn != null) {
                    conn.Dispose();
                }
                throw;
            }
        }

Any help regarding this issue is appreciated. Have been trying this since for a while.

Please let me know if there is something that I'm missing from above 

Look in the config tool to get the connection details for your session DB.

J.Ja
Hi J. Ja Thanks for the reply.. I have checked the from configuration tool pointing the session DB to osSession database with OSSTATE credentials
Abhi wrote:
Hi J. Ja Thanks for the reply.. I have checked the from configuration tool pointing the session DB to osSession database with OSSTATE credentials
If I configure the database as "osSession" I get a different error "Resource cannot be found" 

and then when I tried to open .../contactManager/_default.aspx I get this error of Invalid espace. 

Invalid eSpace info provided to AppInfo : eSpace Id: 0, eSpace Name: ''
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.AppInfo..ctor(ESpaceInfoForAppStart eSpaceInfo)
   at ssContactManager.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e)
Appreciate any help regarding this. Thanks!!