[JIRA Connector] Jira connector URL no response

[JIRA Connector] Jira connector URL no response

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 23 Sep (7 days ago) by OutSystems
7 votes
Published on 23 Sep (7 days ago) by OutSystems
Im trying to connect to a trial instance of JIRA using the Jira connect present in the Fore community.

When i'm configuring the application link in JIRA it always give me an error like:
"No response was received from the URL you entered - it may not be valid. Please fix the URL below, if needed, and click Continue."

I'm using the example and doing all the steps present in the documentation, am i doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance

Hey, Nelson,

Have you filled-in the JIRAAuthorizeURL site property with the applicable domain name? (sorry, we missed that one)

If you did, could you tell me if you used either OAuth or Basic Authentication? And if you are using JIRA Cloud or on premises?

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

Carlos Simões wrote:

Hey, Nelson,

Have you filled-in the JIRAAuthorizeURL site property with the applicable domain name? (sorry, we missed that one)

If you did, could you tell me if you used either OAuth or Basic Authentication? And if you are using JIRA Cloud or on premises?

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

applicable domain name? what do you mean with that?

Carlos Simões wrote:

Hey, Nelson,

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

I did everything that is said in the documentation and they still gave me an error :(
Is it beacause im trying to connect to a free Jira? A trial version.

By "applicable domain name", I meant the URL of your JIRA server, like ours, for example.

Are you using an on-premises JIRA installation (meaning you installed their software on your own machine) or a cloud version (you only signed up at the website and everything was set-up for you)?

Also, are you following the OAuth or Basic Authentication instructions? There are some differences between the two and that would help troubleshoot the problem.

PS: If I remember correctly, a JIRA trial version should work, so it's probably not related.

HI, I'm having a similar problem.

Followed the demo instructions: I'm using a personal environment and a cloud based JIRA.

I'm also using the default certificate.

I get an error: "The specified network password is not correct."

Do I need to specify any certificate password? How to obtain it?

Thanks in advance.