Error in Integration Studio compiling 

Error in Integration Studio compiling 

Hello guys,

I'm trying to create an extension in Integration Studio but it keeps returning an error when compiling in .NET:

NET Compilation.

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(983,5): error MSB3645: .NET Framework v3.5 Service Pack 1 was not found. In order to target ".NETFramework,Version=v3.5", .NET Framework v3.5 Service Pack 1 or later must be installed. 
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Common.targets(983,5): warning MSB3644: The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v3.5" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend. 

Can please someone help me?

Cheers,

Gustavo
Solution
Hi Gustavo,

Did you install the .NET framework v3.5 ServicePack 1 on your workstation?
You could also check the Edit > Options menu section in Integration Studio and check the .NET Compiler Tool version you are using.

Kind regards,

Remco
Solution
Remco Dekkinga wrote:
Hi Gustavo,

Did you install the .NET framework v3.5 ServicePack 1 on your workstation?
You could also check the Edit > Options menu section in Integration Studio and check the .NET Compiler Tool version you are using.

Kind regards,

Remco
 Hello Remco,

I unnistalled and reinstalled the .NET framework v3.5 Service Pack 1 and now it works perfectly !

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers,

Gustavo