Solution stucks (not publishing)

Solution stucks (not publishing)

Hi All, I have a big solution having around 50 espace it takes around 3 hours for the complete deployment. Recently it start behaving weard in some of my enviorment ,when i try to publish it from service center i select the OSP file and clicked on Publish it starts showing the loading screen for hours and not the steps it usually showing. Nothibg being logged in service centers log and in event viwer also. Is there some one who also faced the same issue and solved that? Regards -PJ-

Hi Pramod,

How does the page look?
Does it fully load but the steps do not start highlighting or does not render the page at all?
Also are you in a .Net or Java stack?

Regards,
João Rosado

Hi Joao,
It s.net stack. It doesnt loaded anything after clicking on publish button it jsut showing the wiating for localhost for the request and nothing on the screen.
I checked the trace log also but seems like nothing is there..We did service starts \iis starts and some time db starts also just to overcome this issue.

Regards
-PJ-

Hi,

Then it looks like you are hitting the max size limit of the request. (Default is around 130MB)
What is your OSP size?

See the installation checklist on how to increase them if that's the problem.

Regards,
João Rosado

Joao, I think thats could be the issue as my solution is around 200mb...let me try increasing the default size and publish the solution. Thanks for the direction... Regards -PJ-