Print 

Hello all
I need to print a page.

I already tried a component "printtopdf" but it doesn´t work correctly in my application. The error that appears is: "the system cannot find the file specified".  I also tried another way and the error is " te PDF generator is not configured. Please go into HtmlPdfConverter backoffice and upload the executable" (what is the executable? and how can I upload it?)

or...

Someone could tell me how can i make a print of a Record to a PDF file step-by-step, please?  

Hi Vitor,

What components did you try?
The Html2PdfConverter one has nice instructions on how to configure.You can read them online here.
Just remember that you need to configure them on your server at https://<yourservername>/HtmlToPdfConverter/Administration.aspx     ...and not on that demo one I linked the documentation from.   

I never used any of the pdf components myself, so can't help much more than this.

Regards,
João Rosado

Thank´s Joao.

I already read the "Installation Instructions". But I dont understand de point 3.

?" 3) Go to the administration page and upload the correct binaries. Only Users with the permission Html2PdfAdmin will be able to access the page."

Do you know how can i get the Html2PdfAdmin permission?

Vítor Gonçalves wrote:

Thank´s Joao.

I already read the "Installation Instructions". But I dont understand de point 3.

?" 3) Go to the administration page and upload the correct binaries. Only Users with the permission Html2PdfAdmin will be able to access the page."

Do you know how can i get the Html2PdfAdmin permission?

Users eSpace, grant your user that permission/role.

J.Ja