SilkUI carousel

SilkUI carousel

Hi all,

I am using the carousel available on the SilkUI Framework and I would like to know if it is possible to select the order of the images that are displayed when the carousel is loaded?

I am using an aggreggate to select the images that I want to display and I am using the order by and it all seems to be working in the aggreggate. But, when the images are displayed on the carousel the order is not the same.

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks.

Regards,

Tomás Eiró
Can you please share your eSapce? :p
Niels Favreau wrote:
Can you please share your eSapce? :p

Here you have a simplified version of the eSpace. Basicaly, in the preparation you get all the photos that you want and order them by the PrimaryPhoto attribute. When the images are displayed in the carousel it seems impossible to control the order in which they appear.

Thanks
You are using the PrimaryPhoto attribute( a bool) to define the sorting?
You could Add an other attribute 'order' and add a second sorting, and order by the 'order' atrtibute.
There will be 2 sortings : Primary photo and Order
Niels Favreau wrote:
You could Add an other attribute 'order' and add a second sorting, and order by the 'order' atrtibute.
 Yes, I am using a boolean because only one of them will be True and I want that one to appear first. I have also tried to use an Integer instead of a boolean, but it also did not work.

Solution
Tomás Eiró wrote:
Niels Favreau wrote:
 Yes, I am using a boolean because only one of them will be True and I want that one to appear first. I have also tried to use an Integer instead of a boolean, but it also did not work.

Okej!

See solution in attached OML.

What have i done?
I Created a record list inside the carousel which is linked to your aggregate. Using the list it will display the images taking into account your bool.

In the properties of the list record set the line separator to 'none'.

Additionally, drag the image widget into the list record (as atribute) and this should be the properties of the image: (your entitie identifier should now be the one from the list record. Same for filename)

Solution
Thank you very much Niels. It worked perfectly :)!
Tomás Eiró wrote:
Thank you very much Niels. It worked perfectly :)!

You're welcome.